My approach. The core is the engine. - page 27

Yury Kulikov:

I wouldn't be so categorical. And I wasn't talking about gui library development, but about gui applications. There are a lot of them on the market, some using their own developments, some using the standard library, and some using the library from Anatoly.

Frankly speaking, "many" is a strong word. )) I would say "several". Maybe 10 or so would do.

Реter Konow:

Honestly, 'a lot' is a strong word. )) I'd say "a few." Maybe 10.

A lot more :)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Modern GUI builders (the ones that "spread buttons across forms") are quite a technological thing and attaching MQL elements to them doesn't look fantastic.

In the intermediate form (project file, etc), almost all of them have XML which describes layout and relations between elements.

Target platform code generation is in fact XSLT-translation anyone who thinks they are web-programmers can do it :-)

Take for example EasyAndFast (https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19703) because it's object-based, and has all the necessary components. (and by the way open and documented, unlike in this thread),
and simply write a translator.

There's no gui-mql builder, not because it's mega complicated, but because it's just not in demand.

If you read your posts and blogs about programming languages, you may think you are a professor.

But when you start to argue about things in a field I know something about, in my eyes you turn into a student.

That's weird.

No translator will fix imperfect solutions. It won't make an object GUI drawable. Won't create advanced multi-window technology.

All the initial flaws of the library (of which, unfortunately, there are many) will remain. And it doesn't matter if the library is documented or not.

There is no sense in writing such a translator. It is nonsense.

Реter Konow:

There is no point in writing such a translator. It's nonsense.

You are out of your depth :(

Yury Kulikov:

You're out of the loop :(

Yes, I get the idea.) But the library has not matured to the point where it would make sense to write this translator. That's all.

In short, it's nonsense.

Реter Konow:

...Doesn't make the object GUI look drawn...

Peter, where does it say that your GUI consists not of graphical objects, but is drawn on a canvas? Let's not be devious, it looks terrible.

And you know, you probably flatter yourself a lot thinking that people are coming into this thread to talk... or whatever... and you're so clever at knocking everybody over... They come in here to marvel at the medieval. Sort of like a zoo. It's been clear for a long time that there's no point in arguing or explaining... there's this... dun-dun is as dumb as a tank. I'm sorry.

Реter Konow:

But when you start talking about things in a field I know something about, in my eyes you turn into a student.

And where can I see you arguing about things you understand?

Core - bucket - engine,

Night, street, streetlight, pharmacy,

A meaningless and dim light.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

... I'm sorry.

No, I'm not.))

Although, you can be forgiven...))

ZS. I must have forgotten to mention you among those whose GUI deserves attention... Got you :)

Yury Kulikov:

I wouldn't be so categorical. And I wasn't talking about gui library development, but about gui applications. There are many of them on the market, some using their own developments, some using the standard library, and some using the library from Anatoly.

By the way, the library by Anatoly is also quite an anecdote. How many articles on the subject does he have there? About 50? Everywhere you go, you see comments saying, "Not yet, I'll have to improve it. What to start using his library, you need to read these 50 articles? What is the essence and meaning?