Registration by the seller. - page 7

Vladimir Karputov #:

I can't tell you any more here. I've seen two sellers on the same IP. But usually no one allows two accounts from the same IP (this rule works for almost all forums).

This is a myth. Antifraud does not put a tag on the IP, the digital fingerprint does. I own large resources myself.

Anton Zverev #:

That's a myth. Anti-fraud doesn't tag ipi, digital fingerprint does. I own a lot of resources myself.

The logic is undoubtedly there. Many in the banking sector have their own dedicated ip on which dozens of traders can sit.

Also at any gathering of traders in one place can connect to a common wi-fi, there are accounts and accounts and many other things from one ip. Same with VPN.

In one family, if one laptop goes into repair, there's a need to connect from a relative's laptop. It's not just the ip alone, but the entire computer fingerprint.

So it's not all so straightforward with clones. Its detection is always with a 50% chance of error!

//Two years ago an acquaintance of mine wrote that at their bank some of their employees had their aces banned on which they made purchases.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

So it's not all so straightforward with clones. Its detection is always with a 50% chance of error!

Well, fake detection systems are now costing huge sums, apparently a problem for everyone)