Registration by the seller.

First and foremost the topic is addressed to the moderators. On the 6th, I filled out a seller's profile and applied for registration. It is written in the profile that the application is considered 10 days, the 9th day is over, and the check is still not passed. For additional messages in the profile no response, I have already written in Russian and English - no one answers.
When will they check it?

Nikolay Bosuy:
First and foremost the topic is addressed to the moderators. On the 6th, I filled out a seller's profile and applied for registration. It says in my profile that the application is pending for 10 days, the deadline is the 9th day, but the check still hasn't been passed. For additional messages in the profile no response, I have already written in Russian and in English - no one answers.
When will they check it?

Everything seems to count in working days. So only the 6th day ends )).

Indeed.... Workers. Still, at least they would have written back by internal mail, but they are silent...

I submitted my application for registration as a vendor in the 20s of September. On 2 October I received an answer to my application that the photo of the document attached to the application does not meet the requirements, but without specifying which item of the requirements it does not meet. Why there is a page "Discussion" - is unclear, as no one answers the questions in it. Just in case, on the 2nd of October I took another photo of ID and uploaded it to the page of application. Today is the 18th of October, i.e. more than 10 working days have passed since I updated the application, but there is no answer...

Andrey Vasilchenko:
I applied for registration as a vendor on the 20th of September. My application on the 2nd of October was answered that the photo of the document attached to the application does not meet the requirements, but without specifying which item of the requirements it does not meet. Why there is a page "Discussion" - is unclear, as no one answers the questions in it. Just in case, on the 2nd of October I took another photo of ID and uploaded it to the page of application. Today is the 18th of October, i.e. more than 10 working days have passed since I updated the application, but there is no answer...

Isn't it a scan, not a photograph?

It says Attach a scanned document

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Isn't it a scan, not a photograph?

It says Attach a scanned document

That must have been the case once, but now when you apply, the requirements look like this :

Nikolay Bosuy:
First and foremost the topic is addressed to the moderators. On the 6th, I filled out a seller's profile and applied for registration. It is written in the profile that the application is considered 10 days, the 9th day is over, and the check is still not passed. For additional messages in the profile no response, I have already written in Russian and in English - no one answers.
When will they check it?

Why do you need a second Seller account if you already have one Nikolay Bosuy? Choose which of them we will delete

Rashid Umarov:

Why do you need a second Seller account when you already have one Nikolay Bosuy? Choose which one we will delete

The thread organiser has been replied to. Can I hope to get a reply to my post in this thread or to my application to register as a Seller?

Andrey Vasilchenko:

The thread organiser has been replied to. And can I hope to get a response to my post in this thread or to my application to register as a vendor?

Interesting reaction to my posts in this thread: immediately after they appeared, a strange question came up and I answered it:

and my question was followed by an almost immediate reaction :

can someone please tell me which paragraph of the above depicted requirements this photo does not meet:

Rashid Umarov:

Why do you need a second seller account when you already have one Nikolay Bosuy? Choose which one we will delete.

I already wrote on the registration discussion page that I no longer have access to the old profile. In addition, it is completely empty, there are no products or signals. I also asked for the old one to be deleted and for the current one to be given the status of a seller. But still silence ....

Andrey Vasilchenko:

Interesting reaction to my posts in this thread: immediately after they appeared, a strange question came up and I answered it:

and my question was followed by an almost immediate reaction :

can someone please tell me which point in the above depicted requirements this photo does not meet:

That's just how the status saving worked, probably an error. The photo is fine, but I removed it from your post - no reason to post it publicly.