Registration by the seller. - page 4

Nadejda Remizova:
Thank you, error corrected.

maybe tell me why you need seller status here while no one's around)

Fast528:

Maybe you can tell me why you want to be a seller here while no one is around)

my current job is no longer satisfying me, I want to try a new job

Nadejda Remizova:
I sent the application for registration as a vendor on 30 or 31 January, it is written that the application will be processed within 10 working days, I want to know how many days a week the methaquotes work?

The application is not processed for clones

Rashid Umarov:

For clones the application is not considered

What does it mean for clones?

Nadejda Remizova:

What does it mean for clones?

Clone - Wikipedia.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Registration by the seller.

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.18 12:30

We don't have time to investigate multiple accounts in every case. In doing so, the users usually deny having other accounts.

I have the same problem for the first time registering as a vendor. It's been more than 10 days. I have written to support but there is silence.

Rashid Umarov:

The application is not considered for clones

If someone living at the address shown in the application has already been granted vendor status, will no one else living at that address ever be granted vendor status, not even after five years?

Nadejda Remizova:

If someone living at the address listed on the application has already been granted vendor status, will no one else living at that address ever be able to obtain that status, not even after five years?

That is an interesting question.

But just imagine: Now let's gather all the relatives and each of them will put up an expert from a whole family of 7!

I asked my beloved wife to do translations and draw pictures.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

This is certainly an interesting question.

But just imagine: Now we will get all the relatives in the market and each will put up one expert, but from the whole family of 7 people!

I asked my beloved wife to do translations and draw pictures.

If I change my address in the future, will I be able to get the status of a seller by resubmitting an application?

What do I do if the push notification on android doesn't come? What could be the reason? It used to come. If anyone knows, please help.