Registration by the seller. - page 2

Nikolay Bosuy:

I have already written on the registration discussion page that I no longer have access to the old profile. In addition, it is completely empty, there are no products or signals. I also asked for the old one to be deleted and for the current one to be given the status of a seller. But there is still silence ....

You did not have time to save and restore access. We have a lot of time to correspond with such users. It's easier to create a new account and start a forum thread.

Rashid Umarov:

You didn't have time to save and restore access. We have a lot of time to correspond with such users. It's easier to create a new account and start a forum thread.

If it were possible to rebuild, I would have done it a long time ago. Why start a new one and wait ashteen days to check if it's already checked. There's really no way to do it. So I created a new account. Yes, and she has already given her a decent amount of time. Delete the old (blank), this one give the seller. That's all there is to it... Thanks in advance.

They forgot about me too, I've been waiting for a long time.

Alexey Bolshakov:
They forgot about me too, I've been waiting for a long time.

We don't have time to investigate multiple accounts in every case. The users usually deny having any other accounts.

Rashid Umarov:

We do not have time in every case to investigate multiple accounts. The users usually deny having any other accounts.

What multiple accounts, it's the first time I've registered with these documents here, no other registrations, it's just that they take a long time to check.

Rashid Umarov:

That's just how the status save worked, probably a mistake. The photo is fine, but I removed it from your post - no reason to post it publicly.

Thanks for your reply, but I still don't understand what's going on... On the page "Discussion" when registering as a seller answers from "SUPPORT" to my questions did not appear and registration is still not, although the announced deadline for registration has already passed.

Maybe here I will get some kind of answer?

I'm duplicating part of the last question from the "Discussion" page:"When will you answer my questions on this page or make me register as a vendor?"

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Andrey Vasilchenko:

Thanks for your reply, but I still don't understand what's going on... On the "Discussion" page when registering as a seller, no answers from "SUPPORT" to my questions have appeared and there is still no registration, although the announced deadline for registration has already passed.

Maybe here I will get some kind of answer?

I'm duplicating part of the last question from the "Discussion" page:"When will you answer my questions on this page or make me register as a vendor?"

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Perhaps the problem is the frequent "up" of the application with new posts, as it may then be pushed to the back of the queue.

As before nothing has changed.... It's been 20 days now.... Is it hard to delete the old, empty account and give the current seller status?

In general, I wanted to register a seller filled out the information and sent them the documents for consideration, as a result, my application was rejected for not recognizing the QR code and I rephotographed my passport and photographed against the QR code, which before sending it checked and found it and now when sending documents to me write this: ->Image does not meet the requirements,please upload a new photo. I wrote to technical support discussion, it is already 4 days since they did not answer....... cool service in general super............

Dima Shanin:
In general, I wanted to register a seller filled out the information and sent them the documents for consideration, as a result, my application was rejected for not recognizing the QR code and I rephotographed my passport and photographed against the QR code, which before sending it checked and found it and now when sending documents to me write this: ->Image does not meet the requirements,please upload a new photo. I've written to technical support discussion, it's been 4 days now and no reply from them....... cool service in general super............
4 days?