Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 16

Georgiy Merts:

Besides, I can only repeat - if you don't like the official rating, create your own. If it is better than the official rating, everyone will be guided by it.

No one will ever be guided by anyone else's rating but the official one.

The "why" is very simple - there will never be a private rating on the "signals" tab of the terminal or website.

For the private rating there should be a private site and private signals - or better, a private terminal.

For signals of mql5.com resource, there will always be only MK rating and no other.

p.s. As for me, the ideal rating is personal trading without regard to any rating - a quality long-playing signal is guaranteed to reach TOP at any rating.

The only peculiarity - in addition to quality, you have to deal with promotion. The fact that the "number of subscribers" is taken into account in the ranking is correct, it is an expert assessment.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No one will ever be guided by anyone else's rating other than the official one.

The "why" is very simple to understand - private rating will never be on the "signals" tab in the terminal and on the website.

For the private rating there should be a private site and private signals - or better, a private terminal.

For signals of mql5.com resource, there will always be only MK rating and no other.

p.s. As for me, the ideal rating is personal trading without regard to any rating - a quality long-playing signal is guaranteed to reach TOP at any rating.

The only peculiarity - in addition to quality, you have to deal with promotion. The fact that the "number of subscribers" is taken into account in ranking is correct, it is an expert opinion.

The fact that the private ranking will not be in the tab "signals" - this will only slow down its popularity. But if the private rating is updated regularly for at least one year and is more adequate than the official one, I am sure that bothsignal providers and subscribers will start to appreciate it, and it is possible that providers will start to offer money for "promoting" their lame signal "up the rating".

Georgiy Merts:

I'm sure

very well.

As far as I am concerned, all the talk about "rating" is due to the lack of an affiliate programme.

The signal service lacks an affiliate programme - then it would make sense to develop private ratings and regular analytical reviews of signals.

Ivan Butko:

Yeah, for a signal writer at the bottom of the ranking, counting subscribers in the ranking is certainly a problem ))

The reliability rating of signals is very interesting. I always thought that only signals with low risk and moderate stable profit could get 4-5 points. But I found a signal with 4 points rating, where the drawdown exceeded 70% and more than 70% of the deposit was lost in 2 weeks in October.

Andrey Karachev:
The reliability rating of signals is very interesting. I always thought that only signals with low risk and moderate stable profit could get 4-5 points. But here I found a signal with 4 points rating where the drawdown exceeded 70% and more than 70% of the deposit was drained in 2 weeks in October.
All because Trading activity is only 24.6%, will become more than 35%, reliability will become 3 points

I see. I even found a 5-point unprofitable wonder-signal by such criteria )) The most interesting thing is that there are a lot of subscribers, and there were even more, judging by the number of reviews.

And as the cherry on top of the cake - a tiny system message: 80% of the increase in 3 days (1% of the signal lifetime - !!!). For half a year, since April, there is a slow but very confident and steady sinking - my deposit has decreased from 11170$ to 8770$, but the flow of subscribers continues. I do not understand who in their right mind can subscribe to such "stability" ... Even a deposit in a bank without any risk would have yielded much more, and you wouldn't have to pay the bank for it )))

Files:
vishenka.png  8 kb

Olga Devitsyna:
All because Trading activity is only 24.6%, becomes more than 35%, reliability becomes a score of 3

Have you started chiselling out the formula yet ? :))

Olga Devitsyna:
All because Trading activity is only 24.6%, becomes more than 35%, reliability becomes 3 points

How does trading activity rise and fall, based on what principle?