Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 6

Georgiy Merts:

Yes. I agree.

However, far more often there are people who do not even doubt that the account will be drained. That is why they keep a very small amount in the account, and constantly withdraw profit if there is any. Just a small Equity on the account shows that the person understands well what his trade is really worth.

But at the same time - if he manages to get a signal to the top - he is glad that he can "trim the sheep" well. And I don't want to be "sheared". So my rule is very clear - it is unacceptable to pay more than 1% of a provider's real Equity per month for a signal.

This is an unfounded misconception. The vast majority are confident that the account will live long and prosper. And the amounts are small do you have any idea why?

People just don't have the money for big deposits. And such an easy decision to go and take a loan from a bank is not the answer. The risk of not repaying the loan is scary.

And even though you are confident in your trading. Even 1% doubt is enough not to borrow money.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

This is an unfounded misconception. The vast majority are confident that the account will live long and prosper. And the amounts are small do you have any idea why?

People simply do not have the money for large deposits. And such an easy decision to go and take a loan from a bank is not the answer. The risk of not repaying the loan is scary.

And even though you are confident in your trading. Even 1% doubt is enough not to borrow money.

Come on... So poor that there is no unhappy $1000 ??? And so confident in their trading that "regularly withdraw profit" ???

Alexander, what nonsense... If the bank gives you a guarantee of 10% a month - I think you'll find more than a hundred dollars on such a deposit, even if you are a pauper.

Don't go too far - look at your trading - you didn't just start with a penny deposit, whatever you may claim. You knew in advance that you were practically guaranteed to lose that money.

That is why the real Equity is good - it allows you to see what the provider really thinks about his signal. Not in words, not in thoughts, but in deeds.

Large deposit, medium or small - everyone will lose! But ALL think the same, regardless of the size of the deposit. So Equity is nothing, that's what I was convinced of, but if the provider does not exceed 5% of the deposit load, then at a 30% drawdown I will suspend the subscription and fix it myself. That's what's important to me when subscribing.

Olga Devitsyna:
...then at a 30% drawdown I will suspend the subscription and fix it myself.

Why sign up if you can freely manage a 30% drawdown?

And the equity graph is probably the most important piece of information in analysis.

Georgiy Merts:

Come on... So poor that they don't have a measly $1000 ??? and so confident in their trading that they "regularly withdraw profit" ???

Alexander, what nonsense... If the bank gives you a guarantee of 10% a month - I think you'll find more than a hundred dollars on such a deposit, even if you are a pauper.

Don't go too far - look at your trading - you didn't just start with a penny deposit, whatever you may claim. You knew in advance that you were almost guaranteed to lose your money.

The good thing about Equity is that it lets you see what the ISP really thinks about the signal. Not in words, not in thoughts, but in deeds.

You can write me off as a pauper, just like the other half of Russians. Many of them are sitting in loans, mortgages, alimony and so on. According to statistics the salary in Russia is 42 thousand rubles, but in reality it is 18-20 thousand rubles.

I guess you don't live in that country, Georgy, that you think 1000 quid is a miserable sum. (No offense).

I do not think it is correct, if the man considers his TS profitable or not, to withdraw at least half of what he earned in a week or two.

As for the penny account, I originally wrote that it was a kind of show. And it worked. It was not intended to gain subscribers and the like.

There was a demonstration of the possibility of trading with 1 dollar with a big risk per trade ( maybe not the brightest trade ). But it is possible.

And I understood that he is likely to sink)))) The second dollar, which I raked - did not show, it is also drained. I`ve raised third one up to 100 dollars, I`ve closed my cent account and transferred it to pro account.

But I would not take so much risk there. And I'm more confident that the account will live happily ever after, and I'll withdraw regularly.

I don't have $1,000 to spend. Mortgage, two children (the youngest is 5 months old), respectively, my wife is on maternity leave with 6 thousand, and I have after the mortgage and rent

18 grand. A lot of money, I do not even know where to put it.

Basically it doesn't matter how much you have in your account, it's how you feel about it.

I hope this post doesn't offend you, if it does, sorry.

Georgiy Merts:

By the way, soon we have to deposit another 20k on this account - the account will be, if I'm not mistaken, 80k - as you can see, by my methods, your account started with $ 1 has already grown by 1000 times! Way to go, buddy. We'll get to a million rubles!

No, I'm not saving 20 ke. And by the way, not on your trade, but on my trade of $1, the account gained 1160%. And not even from the first time, but from 3.

Georgiy Merts:

The good thing about real Equity is that it allows you to see what the provider actually thinks about his signal. Not in words, not in thoughts, but in deeds.

Equity can always be higher than the balance if you lock, so do not look at the equity, but at the minimum between the balance and the equity, and that will be the real account status.

Olga Devitsyna:
but if the provider does not exceed 5% of the deposit load, then at a 30% drawdown I will suspend the subscription and fix it myself. This is what is important to me when subscribing.

You can lose everything quickly even with a small load if you make loss-making trades often.

In fact, I'm not chasing high interest right now. The point is stability and gradually increasing the deposit.

My plan is to reach 10,000 in a non-deposited balance. I want to trade on it and withdraw profit.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

No, I'm not saving 20 ke. And by the way, not on your trade, but on my trade of $1, the account gained 1160%. And even if it wasn't the first time, it was three.

Who cares how much he got? The main thing is that the Equity in this account is bullshit. Which means this account is worth a shit, you don't believe in it.