How do I create a function to process each millisecond? - page 19

Реter Konow:

You know, you give the impression of being a very intelligent person. I liked your arguments.

However, I would disagree that "everyone here is being clever". Some of the panelists seem to be very prepared on the topic.

And how did you determine that? I don't have an image on my avatar and others, I have tried to determine "preparedness" by what image is on the avatar and I have failed.

Congratulations, you have invented a new science, avatarology.

jdjahfkahjf:

And how did you determine this? I don't have an image on my avatar, and for others, I tried to determine "preparedness" by what image is on the avatar, and I failed.

Congratulations, you have invented a new science, avatarology.

I don't judge a person's intelligence by their appearance. Your style of expression looks familiar to me. And that style belongs to a very clever man.

jdjahfkahjf:
The commonly known standard was made at least for quality, and for technical and economic reasoning, not for "eye comfort".
The brain processes one image in 13 milliseconds, that would be 77 frames per second.

It doesn't process in 13ms, it is capable of noticing. This is the minimum time required to see something (as written in some articles on the internet). And processing a single image can take a lifetime, just like all art historians process the Mona Lisa.

Watched TV today).
The free channels are all interlaced (576i) plus a couple of 720p channels.
Interlaced channels are broadcast at 50 half-frames/sec, full-frame channels at 50 fps.

I tell you how to clearly see the braking of 25fps.
Turn on TV, find a programme with crawl line (e.g. some news channel).
And, in parallel, turn on the same broadcast on your PC (99% of the time it will be 25 fps), resolution of the picture doesn't matter.

Observe jerks in the running line. Although the line is barely crawling, there will be even more jerking in fast movements.

In principle, this can be seen (and understood) without comparison, but for the blind, it will be obvious)

ps. by the way, you can also compare a movie from a DVD (there too interlace) and a movie from a tracker (25 fps).