Indicators - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yeah, don't give a fuck about the stateroom, 5 grand and we'll write what he wants.) Money in the morning, chairs in the evening.
$4,990, who's less?)

Alexandr Saprykin:
$4990 Who's less?)
I do not understand, if so far he has traded without an indicator, why the hell does he need it?)
Now there is no indicator-based trading in the Streamer at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't understand, if he still trades without an indicator, why the hell does he need it?)
They do not have the same intuition and they need an indicator.

You never know. Let's say he is tired of sitting at the computer for 24 hours and wants to involve his mother, sister or daughter, but their intuition is wrong and they need an indicator.

Alexandr Saprykin:

You never know. Let's say you are tired of sitting at the computer for 24 hours and want to involve your mother, sister or daughter, but they don't have the same intuition, you need an indicator.

I must say that I, too, am tired of staring at the monitor.
Autotrading is good, it makes things easier, but you still cannot get far away - you have to control the process.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I must say that I, too, am tired of staring at the monitor.
Auto-trading is good, it makes things easier, but you still can't get far away - you have to control the process.

That is why he wants an indicator, not an expert, so that someone controls the process.

Alexandr Saprykin:

That's why he wants an indicator, not an expert. Someone to supervise.

Well, OK, 4,500.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
All right, 4500.

I'll write for fifty.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'll write for fifty)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'll write for fifty.)

Is that any way to drive down prices? What kind of dumping?))

Igor Makanu:

Write. We are well fed as it is.