Indicators

How do I write my own indicator? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that it will automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write the indicator 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for currency. who will help with advice or something more????? I will be glad if you do not ignore it. Thanks.
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

Михаил Билан:
How to write an indicator by yourself? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that it will automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write the indicator will be 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for currency. who will help with advice or something more????? I will be glad if you do not ignore it. Thanks.

I will teach you for 10% of the indicator price :)

Михаил Билан:
How do I write my own indicator? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that it will automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write the indicator 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for currency. who will help with advice or something more????? I will be glad if you do not ignore it. Thanks.
Is there a statment from your working strategy?

Михаил Билан:
How to write an indicator by yourself? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that would automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write an indicator for 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for currency. who can help with advice or something more????? I will be glad if you do not ignore it. Thanks.

Freelancing will save the Giant of Thought and the Father of Russian Democracy.

Offer there the invest-password of account with a year of trading this system on the real, where the Equity is not less than $ 1000, and there will be those who will code the system for free, and can even teach you a thing or two

Georgiy Merts:

Freelancing will save the Giant of Thought and Father of Russian Democracy.

Offer there invest-password account with a year of trading this system for real, where the Equity is not less than $ 1000, and there are those who coded you free of charge system, and can even teach koichaemu

The real trading is taking place on the account and now. The screenshots show everything and a smart person will understand the essence. I do not ask to rant and reason! There's $28544 in the account at the moment. The amount earned from 2341$. I haven't lost any money. I'll think about sending screenshots and a report to the mail if I get a normal offer. The total turnover for yesterday was $725025.25 will come putnee offer on e-mail which indicated. I'll think about it. I just need to find out if there's any training available...?

Vladimir Karputov:

I'll teach you for 10% of the price of the indicator :)

AHAHAHAH)

I found the information on writing. Thank you.

Михаил Билан:

The real trading is taking place on the account even now. The screenshots show everything and a sensible person will understand the point. I'm not asking you to rant and rave! There's $28544 in the account at the moment. The amount earned from 2341$. I haven't lost any money. I'll think about sending screenshots and a report to the mail if I get a normal offer. The total turnover for yesterday amounted to 725025.25 $ Will come putnee offer on e-mail which indicated. I'll think about it. You just need to find out what you can learn here...?

You need to publish the statement, and then the programmers will think whether it is worth coding.
Good luck with your self-study.

Михаил Билан:

The real trading is taking place on the account even now. The screenshots show everything and a sensible person will understand the point. I'm not asking you to rant and rave! There's $28544 in the account at the moment. The amount earned from 2341$. I haven't lost any money. I'll think about sending screenshots and a report to the mail if I get a normal offer. The total turnover for yesterday was $725025.25 Will come putnee offer on e-mail which indicated. I'll think about it. I just need to find out if there's any training available...?

That's right.

Contact Freelance, interested - the invest-password. $28K is more than respectable, and they'll talk to you quite reasonably.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You need to publish the statement and then the programmers will think whether it is worth coding.
Otherwise, good luck with the self-study.

The statment is not enough.

The investment password is from a real account. If the man really, his TS raised a real $28K from $2K - no problem with finding a free programmer.

What can we talk about if a person can't allocate a three-digit sum for writing an indicator from his twenty-six thousand American rubles?

Is it a question of secrecy? Which of the programmers will distribute the indicator that gives more profit over and above the writing fee?

Bilan is Bilan...