ePayments - everything? - page 43

What news? Has anyone been contacted yet?

Volha Loyeva:
What news? Have you contacted anyone yet?
We haven't. The card is still blocked.

It is more interesting whether the Metakvot have been contacted - if they are rejected, then the chances of MQ recipients of transfers being unblocked will go down, I think

The app's Google Market score has dropped to 2.5 from 4.7! It's as if the app is to blame for the company's problems with the FCA, it's pathetic for the eP programmers.

Andrey Dik:
The app has dropped to 2.5 from 4.7 on the google market! It's as if the app is to blame for the company's problems with FCA, it's pathetic for the eP programmers.

An application is not code, it is a service provided. And there is no service, correct assessment.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

An application is not code, it is a service provided. And there is no service, that's the right score.

With such logic, the application should be given 0 points, the service does not work at all!)))

The good thing is to enter two scores, for the application itself and separately for the service, but google doesn't need it).

Brecker is a cheater? - i think Renat and his team should give the app a 5! - I think Renat and his team will disagree with your opinion.

Andrey Dik:

With that logic, the app should then be given 0 points, the service doesn't work at all!)))

It would be, it's just that not everyone is steamed about updating their review.

Andrey Dik:

Brecker is a scammer? - i'll give the mt4/5 a Stake! - i think renat and his team will disagree with your opinion.

MT branded by a scam broker will (and should) have that grade.

And MT by MQ will not, as it has a much wider audience.

In general, we seem to be going in the wrong direction )

epayments are showing signs of life again

I've been going through this verification process with them for a month now. There is no pleasing them.

I wonder if anyone has been able to pass this verification! Or is it just a distraction!