ePayments - everything? - page 7

I don't understand why this system has died (or has collapsed, which is almost the same thing) and is still on everyone's list of withdrawal methods in the LC, and moreover it actively offers "get a free card with a promo code"? I followed this lure from MK and registered there, handed over my personal data, probably to crooks (how else could it be, if they have had "their program is under review by mastercard?" for half a year and not a peep?)

Ilya Malev:
I don't understand why this system has died (or has collapsed, which is almost the same thing) and is still on everyone's list of withdrawal methods in the LC, and moreover it actively offers "get a free card with a promo code"? I followed this lure from MK and registered there, handed over my personal data, probably to scammers (how else could it be, if they have had "their program is under consideration by mastercard?" for half a year and not a peep?)
You can withdraw to any card you want. It's about the fact that they don't give their exact card anymore. That's it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You can withdraw to any card you want. It's about the fact that they don't give you their card anymore. That's it.

You probably didn't read my post very well. And you didn't understand what you were answering to.

Ilya Malev:

You probably didn't read my message very well. And you didn't even understand what you were answering to.

I read. That you were offended and didn't get a black card with epayments on it.
You can get a free card from your bank. And then withdraw from ePayments to your free card.
I don't know why it's a scam.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I read it. That you were offended and not given a black card with epayments on it

You've got it all wrong, you must be reading through the letter. I was "offended" by the fact that I followed the MK's suggestion and handed over my personal data to an unidentified person, possibly a fraudster. I wish you to be "offended" like that more often by those you trust.

Ilya Malev:

You've got it all wrong, you must be reading through the letter. I was "offended" by the fact that I followed the MK's suggestion and handed over my personal data to an unidentified person, possibly a fraudster. I wish you to be so offended more often by those you trust.

I have been using the system for 2 years and have another 2 years to go.
I do not see any fraud. The system lives and thrives. Everything works as it should.

That is why withdrawal to ePayments hangs in everyone's personal account. It works properly.

If you have not been given a card, it does not mean that the system does not work.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I have been using the system for two years and have another two years to go.
I don't see any fraudulent activity. The system is alive and well. Everything is working as intended.

You can see that, which is probably why mastercard (decent people, that is) does not give it its licence. Your right to work with whomever you like, but in my opinion, the "Stockholm syndrome" is apparent here.

Evgeny Belyaev:

No fees for cash withdrawals? Risks? Are the deposits insured?

Are you kidding me? Show me a payment system with deposit insurance and no risk.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
And then withdraw from ePayments to your card for free.

Is it all free? From ePayments to your card?

Ilya Malev:

It is noticeable, which is probably why mastercard (decent people that is) does not give it its licence. You are free to work with whomever you like, but in my opinion, there is a "Stockholm syndrome" going on here.

Yes, let them not give it, there is a withdrawal to your personal bank card, webmoney, yandex, kiwi, bitcoin and so on..... Only those who draw it have a problem.