Record on the Market - page 30

Реter Konow:

I know you as someone who strives to create quality products. You are an example of a serious salesman. Your stars and rating are well deserved.

But it seems that conditions may arise in the Marketplace that will devalue everything. Rating, stars and reviews can become an empty sound to buyers. A process similar to the depreciation of money in times of crisis.

Thank you.

But I've long been"behind" the current programming market trends (specifically programming , not financial).

Stopped in development, I scold myself for it every day.

No inspiration for interesting ideas. But I don't want to make"grails"....

Even that indicator didn't give me pleasure, because they have already invented more powerful and beautiful.....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I've met vendors who only sell what they order from freelance. Well, a lot of people order robots "for the marketplace" in freelancing nowadays.

it's an honest business, so to speak, to compensate for their expenses - ordered, sold = compensated, nothing against it

I'm talking about developers in freelance, who have inflated the rating, they are also sellers with a large number of sales, you can see a clear marketing model

Igor Makanu:

it's an honest business, so to speak, to compensate p\your expenses - ordered, sold = compensated, nothing against it.

I'm talking about freelance developers, who with their ranking, they're also sellers with a large number of sales, a clear marketing model is evident.

It's like in China. - You order your own device, which has long been invented by others, put your logo on it and sell it in your name.

I have been offered such a business.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Thank you.

But I've longbeen "behind" the current trends in the programming market (programming, not financial).

I've stopped developing, I scold myself for it every day.

No inspiration for interesting ideas. But I don't want to punch"grails" -....

With the toolkit you have, you are squeezing out almost all that is possible. Trust me. The inspiration will come.

(Unless, of course, the environment of self-fulfillment does not degrade.)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

But I have longbeen "behind" the current trends in the programming market (programming, not financial).

I have stopped developing, and I scold myself for it every day.

No inspiration for interesting ideas. But I don't want to make"grails"....

Even that indicator didn't give me pleasure, because they have already invented more powerful and beautiful.....

Signs of burnout, Vladislav !

But you shouldn't blame yourself for that ... You cannot grasp the immensity - programming will go on and on, new technologies will be invented, but it makes sense to chase them only when they bring real results.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Even that indicator didn't please me because they've already come up with a more powerful and beautiful one.....

More powerful and better looking? Can you send me the link in your personal account?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It's like in China. - You order your own device, which has long been invented by others, put your logo on it and sell it in your name.

So that's where the Market is "going"... There will be a Chinese Market!

SZS: I remember being fond of android write patches, it turned out that you have to do with chinese playmarket? - I was shocked... the marketing and advertising in china is so intrusive, everything is garish and the same apps one after another and exactly as you wrote - just rebranded

ZZZY: Hmm, what's going on in the chinese version of Market? they (chinese) are pretty smart and they don't have a word for cheating salesman, they blame the customer. They say they screwed up. It's their mentality. ))))

Реter Konow:

More powerful and more beautiful? Can you drop me a link in the mail?

They are as good as dead in the water.

at the time i was redesigning my indicator - i met others (new ones) with the same idea as mine, but with advanced charts, charts.....

i got jealous - i put the project on the shelf. :-) Now I can't find these works in the marketplace.

Georgiy Merts:

Signs of burnout, Vladislav !

But you shouldn't blame yourself for that... You cannot grasp the immensity - programming will go on and on, new technologies will be invented, but it only makes sense to chase them when they bring real results.

It's more about burnout.

You may be surprised, but I still suffer from procedural programming.

That's how I got into Pascal at the age of 14, and I can't change myself. And I "learned the classes" a long time ago, but I can't change myself...

Probably because I don't work for a company. And it's easier for me to use procedural programming rather than OOP.

There was a lot of debate on this, of course.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

as if they had disappeared into thin air.

at the time i was redesigning my indicator - i came across others (new ones) with the same idea as mine, but with extended charts, charts.....

i got jealous - i put the project on the shelf. :-) Now I can't find these works in the marketplace.

Well, that's the competition. Can't be helped. Just don't give up. Keep moving forward and you'll win. Otherwise, you'll be left behind.

Forget about the PLO. If this question bothers you, I can tell you that in programming you must use only what you can do without. If you can do with procedural style - do that.

My principle:"If you can do without something in solving a task, you should definitely do without it".

Does the dog need a fifth leg? :)