Record on the Market - page 15

Реter Konow:

I would add that the demand for EAs will remain. This means that there will be supply. If the market turns into a "pile of unclaimed junk", it will be easier to promote new, bright and complex programmes based on a new concept. Semi-automatics.

The old concept will become junk and the new concept will rise. The concept of semi-automated algotrading.

What if it will be like this?

ZS. Creating semi-automatic EAs is much more complicated process than creating conventional ones. If the former can be "riveted" quickly (which is the reason for littering), the latter requires a serious creative approach. It requires a level of professionalism that is not available to everyone. Thus, if semi-automated programs are appreciated by users, the littering of the market will stop naturally.

This is similar to trying to find a diamond in a city dump.

Vadim Zotov:

It's like trying to find a diamond in a city dump.

The company may want to help promote new programmes. Who knows...

Реter Konow:

The company may want to help promote new programmes. Who knows...

I'd like to believe that. But given the decisions that were made to modernise the messaging system and then Market policy as a whole, the impression is that pests have been introduced into MQL. Their personal interests are not visible yet, but we can see a clear focus on discrediting the project. It's a pity if they succeed.

It is quite possible that someone has already clandestinely created another similar project, and this someone is solving the problem of eliminating a competitor.

Vadim Zotov:

I would like to believe that. But given the decisions that were made to modernise the messaging system and then Market policy in general, the impression is that pests have been introduced into MQL. Their personal interests are not visible yet, but we can see a clear focus on discrediting the project. It's a pity if they succeed.

It is quite possible that someone has already clandestinely set up another similar project and that someone is tackling the task of eliminating a competitor.

Let's hope that MQ does not have investors with their "Ideas.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

1. no one has defined what is a "good, quality" product and what is "rubbish".

It's difficult to define trash in your opinion, it's easier to prevent it, and auto-moderation doesn't work here,

For example, the man has >70 robots, and he creates a theme which language he should learn to earn 100 thousand rubles, or yesterday they added a series of robots linked to pairs, and his signal is manual trading... (in the video it says no aggressive trading, and there is a lot increase in the test).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

2. No one explained why publishing hundreds of similar products leads to losing "wood for chips".

there are ~8000 paid robots in the Market for MT4, how to find an interesting robot in this pile? do i rely on the rating? which, incidentally, is not clear based on what algorithm

Tetyana Shcherba:

I've come across vendors with a hundred groceries. You can't spare any grannies with that many :) In any case, the result of limiting will be and I think only positive. Thus obsolete products, clones and all sorts of junk will disappear by itself. There will be a shift from quantity to quality.

Let's limit the number of characters you can print per day, limit the time you can use your computer...
Just because it's good for you doesn't mean it's good for others.

I should throw in all the TCs from the League as separate products... 458 advisors ! Powerful !!!

And, by the way, you can do more, there are only 28 characters, and you can add more ! And 16 TS for each symbol ... There's a whole lot of ground to cover !

By the way, I have an idea, i.e. we have to make the experts to take the settings from the central database. Thus, each EA will always be "up to date", optimized, and we can see when it has been optimized, and how it has traded on demo account quotes (not in the tester).

P.S. 

I honestly don't recognise you. But it's nice that you're talking like that now.

Everyone has the right to exist and, among other things, to post their designs. This includes newbies.

I used to use a resource similar to Marketplace. I, too, laid out there as far back as 2010.

Then it began to put everything you can and in different variations. Cloning the same product. I left that site.

MQL5 Market is a very powerful marketplace. All sellers were happy that there was a place where a programmer does not need to look for protection against distribution, everything was strictly and carefully thought out.

Each product was checked for:

• 1. A clear description! - Moderators read the description, demanded to clarify in more detail what the program did.
  • 2. A full list and description of all! parameters of the programme. There were battles between the vendor and the market restriction (although in the beginning there were no restrictions) and we twisted the parameters as much as we could.
  • 3. Then the blog appeared and the full description could be uploaded there, but the link had to be provided and the blog had to be edited. And when we ran out of space in the blog, we created a second blog. :-)
  • 4. A quality translation of the product, at least in two languages: English and Russian. For their own reasons MQL disabled the translation - okay. But now few people do at least auto-translate.
  • 5. There was a complete ban on links within descriptions! Now the new descriptions include links to other resources. Right on the site in the marketplace.
  • 6. There was a complete ban on links in videos! You couldn't show links in videos. New products now include links to other resources.
  • 7. A ban on superlative descriptions, promises of money and high profits.

I will say this unequivocally:

Product auto-updating is a very big step forward! it used to be 10-14 days (sometimes a month). Now all products are up to date. Even if you have inadvertently put a product with an error - it can be updated immediately and no one will notice the error.

Manual change of description and pictures is also a big step forward. You can now update the description and keep it up to date, including the pictures. This used to be a complicated process - it would take weeks to edit the description. I just didn't want to mess with it!

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Only spot advertising of a specific product solves the problem and for this there are: 1) services: articles, freelancing, signals, personals, blogs -- 2) third-party resources: their websites, social networks, ...

Please explain how to promote your products from the marketplace through freelancing?

Promotion via the personals is called spam and is forbidden by the resource rules.

Andrey Barinov:

Please explain how to promote your products from the marketplace via freelance?

The promotion through the personal account is called spam and is prohibited by the resource's rules.

By the way, spot advertising "on the resource" is also prohibited (I'm talking about Google and Yandex)

and give advertising in other forums is also not allowed. All topics fall into the section "ADVERTISING". And everything associated with "advertising" is rejected by other users.

So you have to hope that your product was liked and "sent out" to friends and those in turn share it in other forums. And the "Pass it on to someone else" train kicks in