Record on the Market - page 12

It's not even about quality. It is about publishing clones of the same product. They changed the name a little and changed the logo a little. The description is almost identical.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What prevents you from free entry to the Market? Why do you think that a product manually checked by a moderator is of higher quality than one published automatically? And how do you know which products are of high quality and which are not?

Market moderators checked the "storefront" and the technical side, but did not check the profit and what is understood by the word "quality". The technical side is now checked automatically -- and the storefront can be checked sporadically in the style of "wail, they came to me and blocked everything -- what to do, who's to blame, bygones and doomsday".

There are two key points that you can't get away from and that define everything:

1. You have to promote the product yourself.

2. There's a Market rule: "1.8. The administration has the right to remove any Product from the Market service without giving a reason.

If you're replying to me, there has always been free entry to the Market for everyone who has been registered as a vendor. And I, of course, am in no way hindered by such entry. And yes, I believe that a product vetted by an automaton AND then a moderator will be of higher quality than one vetted by a single automaton.

I completely agree with you that the product should be promoted. Here on the site, it's perfectly clear how to do that. But if we are talking about promotion from the outside, with articles on other sites, with the purchase of links and so on, it is the usual SEO, which is very expensive. Moreover, you will need to promote it on Western sites. No developer can afford such expenses. And there will be no use, if developers with money will begin to promote some pieces of the site.

Vitalii Ananev:
It's not even about quality. It's about publishing clones of the same product. They changed the name a little and made minor changes in the logo. The description is almost identical.

In the past, clones were not published, not because the moderators shut someone down, but because the procedure for publishing a product was extremely complicated and time-consuming. It could take up to 15 working days to publish just one product, including waiting and fixing bugs, and sometimes more. Now it has become much easier to publish a product, hence the clones.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

In the past, clones were not published, not because the moderators shut someone down, but because the procedure for publishing a product was extremely complicated and time-consuming. It could take up to 15 working days to publish just one product, including waiting and fixing bugs, and sometimes more. Now it has become much easier to publish a product, hence the clones.

I am sure that the resource administration will decide something about clones in the near future, realizing that this is unnecessary rubbish in the marketplace.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Most of the buyers of robots and, as it turns out, even their sellers have a completely wrong idea of what algorithmic trading is. A robot is not a "chop dough" button. You cannot put it on the entresol and forget about it. You have to constantly monitor your systems. You have to constantly monitor your systems, put new ones into operation and take broken ones out. You have to constantly and extensively test and analyze the results. I.e. algorithmic trading is work. And it is hard work.

For the buyers of the robot, it is the "cash in" button, while the vendor needs to monitor the system and make the necessary changes. The concept of "here's a set of functions from me, a super-duper programmer, and you find the profitable settings yourself" is not in demand. You're right about constant testing, analysis and observation is time consuming work, and I don't understand how some sellers who sell a dozen or so Expert Advisors on the Market can do it.

Tetyana Shcherba:

For the buyers of the robot, it is the "cash in" button, while the vendor needs to monitor the system and make the necessary changes. The concept of "here's a set of functions from me, a super-duper programmer, and you find the profitable settings yourself" is not in demand. And yes you are right constant testing, analysis and observation is a time consuming job and therefore I don't understand how some sellers who have thrown more than a dozen experts on the marketplace cope with it.

No one disputes that creating and maintaining a robot is work. But there are conscientious workers - sellers, and there are those who are stupidly throwing in clones "just in case they buy it".

Well, the way out is very simple.

Simply introduce limits on the number of products per vendor, e.g. 3 in each category, and this will greatly clean up the market and increase the uniqueness of each product,

and hence the attractiveness of the market.

Tetyana Shcherba:

Well, the way out is very simple.

Simply introduce limits on the number of products per vendor, e.g. 3 in each category, and this will greatly clean up the market and increase the uniqueness of each product,

and therefore the attractiveness of the market.

It will also increase the number of sellers. Nothing prevents you from registering mum, dad, grandparents, etc. as vendors.

Alexandr Saprykin:

It will also increase the number of vendors. Nothing prevents you from registering your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, etc. as vendors.

I've come across vendors with a hundred groceries. With that many, no grannies will be enough.) In any case, the result of limiting will be and I think only positive. Obsolete products, clones and all sorts of junk will disappear by themselves. There will be a shift from quantity to quality.

Perhaps the large amount of rubbish on the market will increase consumer demand for quality products. In other words, the era of the rubbish reign will be unpleasant, but not for long.