Switched to the K-Meleon browser - page 4

Fast528:
Comodo seems to be South Korean, eh South Korea, a classmate married a Korean, he says the best wife, they live in Sakhalin (not the prettiest one he got)), Korea is close to me, I was amazed at their non-Asian price level, the average salary in rubles 120 thousand

Wrong. Komodo is an American company.

Nikolai Semko:
Recently installed a new browserAvast Secure Browser. Very similar to Chrome, same look and feel, same controls.
Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut works too.
Immediately transfers all the bookmarks and settings from Chrome.
All sorts of built-in goodies, such as a built-in ad blocker and download videos from YouTube and more.
Fast. No problems so far.

Sens, I'll have a look. Here's the thing, it works differently for everyone. For example, I have a bunch of programs, with their own libs, how they interact, I do not know.

interesting observation.

There's a website called hdreactor - they have films in 4k

I've always had this tab open and the system was slowing down.

Yesterday I closed it and I haven't had any lags in the browser for 24 hours.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

interesting observation.

Yesterday I closed it and I haven't had any lags in the browser for 24 hours.

I have checked this site. The subframes there are very heavy CPU load. I got up to 40% of my CPU load from them.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

interesting observation.

Yesterday I closed it and there was no lags in my browser for 24 hours.

It is not surprising. It takes a lot of resources to decompress 4k videos into viewable video. The tab is open, the play video is not clicked, but it will upload the film to the player's buffer. The second point is that ads and JavaScript - which also affect RAM. today's browsers are particularly ravenous. especially google chrome.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Looked at this site. The subframes on it put a lot of strain on the CPU. I got up to 40% of my CPU load from them.

I didn't notice it before, my CPU is strong, I was only lagging when I was loading chrome. But I didn't think about this site.

TOR only, hardcore! %)

Fast528:

http://expert4help.ru/

check cpu load, wrote to host admins, they said we don't know anything)

If opera is installed, there is no point in checking, the site is mining, apparently monero

I looked it up. Thehttp://academy.com.ua/ subframe is really loading my CPU. And the task manager of chrome shows CPU load up to 222% with this subframe. I don't understand how it can happen.

transcendreamer:
TOR only, hardcore! %)

does not load but mines on all cores 100% load

I emailed the hoster about 5 months ago, it is still mining)

Fast528:

does not load but mines on all cores 100% load

I wrote to my hoster about 5 months ago, it's still mining)

I don't have anything mining