Switched to the K-Meleon browser - page 3

Nikolai Semko:
Recently installed the newAvast Secure Browser. Very similar to Chrome, same look and feel, same controls.
because it's chrome with avast stuffed in

TheXpert:
because it's chromeium with avast stuffed in

+1

I bought their top of the line antivirus and firewall, damn it all...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Off-topic of course, but I can't help but share. In search of the easiest and fastest browser I've come across K-Meleon, fast as the wind and sharp as diarrhoea! The site opens pages instantly, in about half a second, unlike the slow Chromium and other heavyweights. They say the developers took out all unnecessary things from Gekko, the engine that makes up FireFox, and made this browser. Yes, it does not support latest fancy technology, but for sites on old engines like this, it is ideal.

I put the latest stable 75.1, everything flies, my soul sings, I recommend at least for this site.

why not win 95 right away?

Vladimir Pastushak:

+1

I bought their top-of-the-range antivirus and firewall, damned everything...

DrWeb is good.

Been using it for over 5 years.

I have a box the size of a notepad, a mini-PC, I put a bitdefender free on it, just put it down, removed it, put the drweb, everything flies, but left kaspersky free it also does not load the system, and there are no problems with the license

the tests for some reason praise bitdefender, on the main he could not even install, on the side of the site was a panel, wrote that it does not install, attached a screenshot, beautiful manager asked for e-mail, we will contact you about this bug, no one ever wrote)

Fast528:

I have a box the size of a notepad, a mini-PC, I put a bitdefender free on it, just put it down, removed it, put the drweb, everything flies, but left kaspersky free it also does not load the system, and there are no problems with the license

the tests for some reason praise bitdefender, on the main he could not even install, on the side of the site was a panel, wrote that it does not install, attached a screenshot, beautiful manager asked for e-mail, we will contact you about this bug, no one ever wrote)

Installed Komodo internet securiti on a few computers. The license is free. Good catch. Doesn't load the CPU.

For several years Total Securiti 360 seems to clean everything for free...once cleaned 6 Gigs and the laptop worked much better...I haven't heard of Komodo - I have to try it...

Сергей Криушин:
I've had 360 Total Securiti for a few years now and it seems to clean everything for free...once I cleaned 6 Gig and my laptop worked much better...I haven't heard of Komodo - I'll have to give it a try...
Give it a try, I had 360 Total before Komodo too. Komodo is more interesting.

I think komodo is South Korea, eh South Korea, a classmate married a Korean, he said the best wife, they live in Sakhalin (not the prettiest one he got)), Korea is close to me, I was amazed at their non-Asian price level, the average salary in rubles is 120 thousand

I've been using Bitdefender Total Security for two years.

It doesn't bog down the system. It hasn't failed in terms of security. Sometimes it won't let me access bookmarked sites. Says, "Not safe, financial losses....

Some time passes and I open these sites without any problems. Since this year the interface was russified. On the whole, I'm satisfied -