Trend indicators for EAs. - page 25

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's up to you, it's just that free stuff usually hurts your pocket.

It's in our blood (looking for a freebie). The main thing is to get hold of the idea, and then I'll do it myself. But, in general, I wrote. I try for people. We'll find one together and all of us will use it.

And it's not a freebie that can hit you in the pocket, and for a price.

Олег avtomat:

Why can't you do that?

Morning, afternoon, evening, night -- day away... It's a single process. And the division into components is conditional. It has no clear boundaries. But it's a useful goddamn division.)

Oleg, right, our body adjusts itself to the appropriate mode of vital activity by optimizing all its parameters. So the single indicator - itself must find the optimal mode of functioning. It should define the global trend and not react on the minor market fluctuations, until the incipient new global trend will not overpower the initial global trend. The struggling trends can last from several hours to several months. You don't need to pay attention to flatts - they occur within a global trend.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Oleg, right, our organism adjusts itself to the appropriate mode of life activity by optimizing all its parameters. In the same way, the single indicator should find the optimal mode of functioning. It should define the global trend and not react on the minor market fluctuations, until the incipient new global trend will not overpower the initial global trend. The struggling trends can last from several hours to several months. Flattes should not be ignored - they occur within a global trend.

Flattes can not only occur within a global trend. Flattes can occur between global trends. So you have to pay attention to it.

Олег avtomat:

A flat can not only occur within a global trend. A flat can occur between global trends. That's why you have to pay attention to it.

It's long since been noticed

and gave it a name.

trading

Renat Akhtyamov:

has long since been turned

and given it a name.

trading

We are talking about a global trend (Monthly, Weekly).

And this absurd name "pips", by the way it sounds, already says about the pips. So, it is not about that.

Олег avtomat:

We are talking about a global trend (Monthly, Weekly).

And this absurd name "trading" is already talking about pips. So, it is not about that.

there is no pips.

it is not advisable to make trades during the trading period

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's no pipsing at all.

It is not desirable to trade during the trading period

During this period, the chart is moving - it means that trades are being made. And for whom it is desirable, for whom it is undesirable - that is another question.

Олег avtomat:

the schedule is moving during this period, which means that trades are being made. And who desirable, who undesirable, is another matter.

Oleg, you've put the right figure, my grandmother told me two things....

You can't trade in a flat, so you don't get stuck.

it's in the old language....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oleg, you posted the right picture, my grandmother told me two things....

You can't trade in a flat so you don't get stuck.

It's the right picture.

You should not trade in theflat, to avoid getting stuck, if you trade on a one-month timeframe.

If you orientate to the global trend on large TF, you may trade in flat, having changed tactics.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oleg, you put up the right picture, my grandmother told me two things....

You should not trade in the flat so as not to get into trouble.

On a trend, the pattern is no different.)