Trend indicators for EAs. - page 23

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's hot everywhere now and apparently it's having a bad effect on everyone. :)

Gotta get some rest.

while in my city I don't have the energy to see this teacher here,

Fast528:

I don't have the energy to see this teacher here in my town,

If you're both from the same town, why wait, you can challenge him to a duel :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If you're both from the same town, why wait, you can challenge them to a duel :)

No, better a boxing ring. It relieves nervous tension during physical activity).

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If you're both from the same city, why wait, you can challenge him to a duel :)

I'm from the far east, I don't think he's here.

What are you talking about, not enough stress? And we do not have bears here in the Far East), how do you go to Europe, our monthly trip to china costs 2000r

I think you are looking at the market in a one-sided way. I think the market is just a chart that jumps back and forth. The market is a collection of many elements.

Each movement is an aggregate activity of the banks, the country as a whole. An example is first of all Zeland "wakes up" at 23:00 MSK they have 8:00 there. All other countries are minimally active at that point. Now the question is, where will the NZD go during Zealand's activity? And where it is profitable for them it will go. In an hour Australia will "wake up" and now there are 2 bidders on the market. Then Tokyo has 3 bidders. Now there are 3 participants on the market trading activity. On the chart we can see the approximation of 3 trade instruments linked via the dollar. Suppose zealand is selling the dollar all day. And Japan is buying the dollar. What will we see on the chart of the NZDUSD price? If both countries have equal volumes, then we will not see a price change. (Unless someone is trading in both the yen and the NZDUSD.)

To predict the movements of a currency, a "complex" chart has to be created by approximating several movements and breaking it down to several simple ones.

I think you get my point)) This is purely my subjective opinion))

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is a wonderful indicator solution fromYurij Izyumov in the kodobase.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/21188

If you work with it you'll get an interesting thing.

The main BB line is missing. In the example it is clearly seen in a downtrend (first signal to Buy), the reversal occurred at the main BB line. Maybe do a comparison of the two BBs? 1 BB of the main chart relative to 2 BB of the RSI? For example the price is above the upper BB line, and the RSI signal is above the upper (or main) line of its BB, it is a Sell signal.
For the EA we do a complication, signal from H1 > M30 > M15 > Sell (Buy).

SEM:

It lacks the main BB line. On the example it is clearly seen in a downtrend (first signal to buy), the reversal occurred near the main BB line. Maybe do a comparison of the two BBs? 1 BB of the main chart relative to the 2 BB of the RSI? For example the price is above the upper BB line, and the RSI signal is above the upper (or main) line of its BB, it is a Sell signal.
For the EA we do a complication, signal from H1 > M30 > M15 > Sell (Buy).

I haven't really gone into it, but a quick glance is enough to see that it could be promising.

You are right about the signal. I need time to work with it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I try to share, but no one is interested in my work - everyone thinks they have a mustache.

Dear colleague. Would you mind providing us with the publicly available (non-commercial) mql codes of your universal (trend-flat) indicators?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I haven't really gone into it, but a quick glance is enough to see that it could be promising.

You are right about the signal. I need time to work with it.

There are a lot of false signals, it took me a long time to analyze them. Example:

https://c.mql5.com/1/88/EURUSDH4__1.png

Aleksey Ivanov:
Dear colleague. Would you mind submitting here the publicly available (not commercial) versions of the mql codes of your universal (trend-flat) indicators?

Please,

1. MT4:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19139

2. MT5:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19142

I challenge any indicator or group of indicators to a duel.

Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Линии индикатора - это накопленные суммы сил быков и медведей за заданный пользователем период. Методика расчета Расчет силы быков производится по формуле: BullsPower(i) - текущее значение силы быков; Close(i) - цена Close текущего бара; Close(i + 1) - цена Close предыдущего бара; N - период расчета индикатора; BUN - количество положительных...