Trend indicators for EAs. - page 13

Yuri, show some enthusiasm and you'll find workable options.

i've noticed that your head should be free of programming, women, just not ***hole

Fast528:

Yuri, show some enthusiasm and you'll find workable options.

I've noticed that, the head must be free of programming, women, just not ***hole

Why? What I wrote is quite workable.)
The trend is only reliably determined by history. As the saying goes - let's leave stupidity to the neighbours).

uriy Asaulenko:
Why? What I wrote is quite workable.))
The trend is only reliably determined by history. As they say - let's leave the nonsense to the neighbours).

now put a piece of the chart, on the 31st the market seemed to have been adjusted at closing, the indicator switched to a different phase at 23 hours, i.e. i've seen it many times already

the piece is small) it shows that already in the morning it was on the buy, i.e. on the verge of going up or down euro

Fast528:

I'm inserting a piece of the chart now, on the 31st the market seemed to have been adjusted at the close, the indicator switched to another phase at 22:00, I have seen it many times already

I practically do not trade after 19:00. I practically do not trade after 7:00 p.m. Very rarely.
Generally, most of the time I close everything overnight. With rare exceptions.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I practically do not trade after 19:00. I practically do not trade after 7:00 p.m. It is very seldom.
In general, most of the time I close everything overnight. With a few exceptions.

I wanted to say that closing the day strongly decides the movements of the next day, and the working trend indicator is what I described above.

Fast528:

what i meant to say is that the close of the day strongly decides the movements of the next day, and the working trend indicator is what i described above

By the close of the CME and the NYSE. Yeah, I will not sleep, eat or drink, I will stare at the monitor.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
To the closing of SME and NYCE. I will not sleep, eat or drink, I will stare at the monitor.)

At least the Prono for gaevs) funds are not interested yet, haven't even looked at what's out there, it would be a win-win

Fast528:

I'm not interested in the funds yet, I haven't even looked at them, I'd like to win.

I play on futures and options. Forex is not for me.
But I am watching the quotes - everything is connected)).

Sergey Golubev:

Here is one indicator (which I like), and which can be used to identify market conditions. Other indicators like dashboard are made based on this indicator, and have included this indicator in many well-known EAs (especially - in martingale ones), so that they trade at the moment of certain market conditions.

Yes, thanks for the indicator. It is really interesting.

Gentlemen! Your opinion about Fisher indicator. Has anyone used it in automatic trading?
Files:
Fisher.mq4  3 kb