MetaQuotes team - Thank you! - page 5

Well, if:"Ain't no need to trade on the Forts. " is not advice, then I'm not interested in your opinion at all!

prostotrader:
Well, if:"You shouldn't trade on Forts. "Not an advice, then your opinion is not interesting at all!

I certainly wasn't advising that.) See the context or at least read the post to the end. Besides, I play Forts myself.)

I join in! I join in! Hear, hear!

I became acquainted with Metakvot Creativity in 2002 and didn't even notice how I joined this social community).

The openness, determination, sometimes even flexibility, and now also the versatility of Metakvot's projects are always top notch, which cannot fail to delight us again and again.

One dream remains, for Metakvot to finally move K**k).

Vasiliy Smirnov:

One dream remains, for the Metakwots to finally move the Quick).

Firstly, why? Secondly, what do you mean definitively? They are not competitors at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Firstly, why? Secondly, what do you mean definitively? They are not competitors at all.

Why dream?) Why are they not competitors if they are in the same software market? If there are common tradable instruments on the same exchanges, surely they have something to share? Finally, when everyone offers Metatrader as the main program for trading on Russian exchanges, now, unfortunately, even the technical part has not been implemented and is not in the plans, as I understand it, for the near future for sure.

Vasiliy Smirnov:

Why dream?) Why are they not competitors if they are in the same software market? If there are common tradable instruments on the same exchanges, surely they have something to share? The final is when everyone offers Metatrader as the main program for trading on the Russian exchanges, now unfortunately even the technical part has not been implemented, and I understand that it is not in the plans for the near future for sure.

If even the technical part has not been released, what kind of competition can we talk about? It seems to me that it will not be implemented, because very different markets - forex and the stock market. It is unrealistic to satisfy simultaneously different requirements and is redundant for each individual market. Therefore, there will never be a single terminal for both forex and the exchange.

Vasiliy Smirnov:

One dream remains, for the Metakwots to finally move the Quick).

Dreams, dreams...

Where's your sweetness?

Gone are the dreams...

Gone is the nastiness.

I think, with such possibilities to automate trading processes as MT5 terminal has, brokers should ask MQ not to hurry with implementation of all "plushies" in order to live a little longer...

Alexey Viktorov:

Dreams, dreams...

Where's your sweetness?

Gone are the dreams...

Gone is the nastiness.

I think, with such possibilities to automate trading processes as MT5 terminal has, brokers should ask MQ not to hurry with implementation of all "pluses" to live a little longer...

Actually, brokers, unlike brokerage companies, do not care whether you win or lose. They will take the commission anyway. But brokerage companies do. Your money is their money. In the long run everything. And not even in the long term, but as soon as it is credited to their account. From here on, your money is just a number in a computer. Until you decide to withdraw it, you can use it however you like.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If even the maths part has not been released, what kind of competition can we talk about? It seems to me that it won't be implemented, because the forex and stock markets are very different. It is unrealistic to satisfy simultaneously different requirements and is redundant for each individual market. Therefore, there will never be a single terminal for forex and for the exchange.

For your information, Metatrader is available on the exchange. Metatrader 5 is available for both exchange and forex.