MetaQuotes team - Thank you! - page 3

With her.

Artyom Trishkin:

I clean the toilet with Coke - there's no better remedy.

With a fish?

With an aunt.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

With an aunt.

Looks like you had one hair fall out after every auntie).

And the quotas are good! Nothing to add. Let's not get in the way of work.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

With an aunt

Lecha, you're easy to calculate. I wanted to write "with a fish or with an aunt?", but didn't - too many "aunts" in your performance here on the forum - I hoped it would be all right... Alas, I hoped for nothing :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

With an aunt

Auntie is a female fish?))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

with coke)

Is this a commercial paid for by Colombian drug lords?

Artyom Trishkin:

Lyokha, you're easy to calculate. I wanted to write "with a fish or an aunt?", but did not - too much "aunt" in your performance here on the forum - I hoped - will do... Alas, I hoped for nothing :)

Artem, don't be jealous of Alexei.

His main envious person is me.

And about "gratitude to MQ" - I think the main thanks to them just in prevalence of the platform, which is very confidently pushing away all other platforms.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It looks like you had one hair fall out after every chick).

And the quotas are good! Nothing to add. Let's not get in the way of work.

And hair doesn't affect anything. Absolutely ))

Artyom Trishkin:

Leha, you're easy to calculate. I wanted to write "with a fish or with an aunt?", but I didn't - there are too many "aunties" in your performance here on the forum - I hoped it would be all right... Alas, I hoped for nothing :)

Yep, here the subject of writing advisor for sex for a month voluptuously moused our sex theorists and no one remembers them. And I live my life under artillery fire, I write a word and get bombed. You won't get it anyway, patamachta mazelas!

The MetaQuotes team is doing a lot of useful work. And they are doing it well. Kudos to them for that.