MetaQuotes team - Thank you! - page 4

Олег avtomat:

The MetaQuotes team is doing a lot of useful work. And they are doing it well. Kudos to them for that.

And we get it for free

I don't understand what there is to be dissatisfied about.

Of course you are!

Renat Akhtyamov:

And we get it for free.

I don't understand what there is to be dissatisfied about.

Of course you are!
I'll join you. We will try to be worthy employees for them.

We're trying, thank you!

I am also joining in. Thank you ))))

A big thank you to MetaQuotes Software Corp for the hard work they put into this project.

More and more immersed in this action, which is akin to sorcery, more and more you feel admiration for your abilities to create something working...))

Of course, huge thanks for such a wonderful toy and the tumultuous emotions it gives...I would even say that football just rests...)) although I have never bet on their games, maybe then would be more kolbasa...))

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
We are trying, thank you!

Please try to fix the errors for FORTS - it is impossible to trade.

prostotrader:

Please try to correct the errors for FORTS - it is impossible to trade.

And there is no need to trade on FORTS. Forex clients do not complain, and that is the main thing.

In general, why experiment on yourself? I am looking at your posts, and I am not even trying. There are other options of access to Forts. I have decided this question for myself - the terminal should be mass-market in the market in which you work.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And you don't have to trade on Forts. Forex clients don't complain, and that's the main thing.

In general, why experiment on yourself? I look at your posts, and I do not even try. There are other options of access to Forts. For myself I have solved this issue - the terminal must be mass-market, in which you work.

Very "smart" advice.

It's kind of a relief that we still live in the land of COUNTRY.

prostotrader:

Very "smart" advice.

It's kind of a relief that we still live in the land of advice.

You're confused, I didn't give you advice, though. Opinion is not advice.)

In my opinion, you have been suffering for years, using something that does not work, and constantly and universally complaining that it does not work and can not work. As Einstein said, the greatest folly is to do the same thing and hope for a different result. This is not advice either, but a kind of surprise.