Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 16

Олег avtomat:

This is too strong a statement not to question the applicant's adequacy.

Probably it would be if I had not found a way to calculate it mathematically. I did not express myself correctly, I apologize,
I am only talking about the opportunities in the market in relation to the observer, that is, the person who sees nothing but the chart, no insider information, nothing but technical analysis with only four types of prices at his disposal - high low open close analysis. So, regarding the possibilities of such an observer I have calculated everything. Well, I am not talking about everything else).

Martin CHEguevara:
Thank you!)
But I would be very grateful if you could divide them according to the reader's level of training. At least into two levels: amateur and professional. Because I'm an amateur in this business.)

I don't think so... There are no easy books on the subject (or I do not know). Because the topic itself is very complex.

And by levels: complicated and very complicated.

Олег avtomat:

The theory of dynamical systems is not just about attractors. It cannot be "in the form of attractors" -- simply put, it cannot be expressed that way.

An attractor is only one of the many concepts used by dynamical systems theory.

And what is the meaning of dynamic systems according to you? That is, what is the meaning of the word dynamic? Do you mean self-correcting something like neural networks but more universal? I understand that everything will be written in a book), but I am interested in your point of view and your experience).

Олег avtomat:

Well that's unlikely... There are no easy books on the subject (or I don't know of any). Because the topic itself is very complicated.

And in terms of levels: complicated and very complicated.

Well my math background is fine. I meant that I have stupidly never studied dynamic systems fractals only a little bit and that's all).
I've only seen something in your thread in the form of SLAU ... and that's it).

Martin CHEguevara:
What do you mean by dynamic systems according to you? What is the meaning of the word dynamic? Do you mean self-correcting something like neural networks but more universal? I understand that everything is written in the book), but I am interested in your point of view and your experience).

Evolving systems, or otherwise, time-dependent systems.

Олег avtomat:

Evolving systems, or otherwise, time-dependent systems.

I see, in general it is useless for me to ask you, because I do not even understand the subject of the question:₽ , I think when I read the books you have downloaded, my questions will become more intelligible and adequate, thank you!)

Martin CHEguevara:
Well, my math background is fine. What I meant was that I've stupidly never studied dynamical systems.
I've only seen something in your thread in the form of SLAU ... and that's it).

Always have to start somewhere. ;)

Familiarity with differential equations is a must here.

Martin CHEguevara:
I see, it's useless for me to ask you any questions as I don't even understand the subject :₽ I think my questions will become clearer and more appropriate after I read the books you've sent me, thanks!

I just now googled "dynamic system" and immediately saw a very simple description:

http://www.pereplet.ru/nauka/Soros/pdf/9711_077.pdf

for a first introduction to the subject

Олег avtomat:

You always have to start somewhere. ;)

Familiarity with differential equations is a must here.

This is good because integration and differentiation have always been interesting for me, I still have my favourite reference book by M.Ya.Vygodsky on my desk:) but because I didn't know what to do with them I stopped studying it in the market. But it was no problem to remember there was a lot of practice)

Martin CHEguevara:
It's good because integration and differentiation have always been interesting for me, I still have my favourite reference book by M.Y. Vygodsky on my desk:) but because I didn't know what to do with them in the market I stopped studying it. But it was no problem to remember there was a lot of practice)
can you explain the gapeik on friday?