Psychology. Is lack of money a shame or not? Victories in trading and in life. - page 8

Ivan Gurov:

Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp.

Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies.

And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money.

Actually the question is, if you have poured your bankroll - is it a shame or not?

Write your stories/bikes and personal opinion.

"Poverty is not a vice, poverty is a vice..."

"The Humiliated and the Insulted, F.M. Dostoyevsky.

Denis Sartakov:

"poverty is not a vice, poverty is a vice..."

"The Humiliated and Insulted, F.M. Dostoyevsky.

Dostoevsky was a notorious snitch and paedophile in his day. And he wasn't touched precisely because of his books. Still, you'd better look for another man to quote.

Mickey Moose:

..... Still, you'd better find someone else to quote.

I don't need your advice.

Sergey Lobov:

Thanks for the disguised advertising...

If you had written ...I have experience in boosting my deposit from minimum amounts......enclosing a screenshot, etc... no complaints to you at all.... You have stated that you are a successful trader in search of 1500 rubles for their future welfare ... (Not even $1,500 not $1,500,000) but 1,500 rubles... ridiculous... I think you said in another thread that you live by trading and you suck your thumb in defeat... you must have it very long....

It's not a shame to be broke... A shame when you do nothing to earn it... There are times when a total collapse really happens and you don't need a lot of money for the cause... But not for forex...

I am personally ready to transfer the amount (even free), provided that you openly arrange your trade so that you can keep track of it ... If everything goes according to your plan ... I PUBLICALLY apologize to you for the outbursts in your direction ... and if not, you will become famous as a BALLO ...

They are not robots but people who do not know what they are talking about... If not, you will become famous as a BALOLO... To the screenshot, you must attach a photo with a swanky house near the sea, nice cars beside it... The stories about the best cognac and wine prices, prices in expensive hotels, quality service... The comrade must know the price tag of the best restaurants, know what a Diflope is...

Talking will not be about robots, interests change a lot when you get rich.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

To the screenshot, you need to attach a photo of a gorgeous house by the sea, with beautiful cars nearby. Stories about the prices of the best cognacs and wines. Prices in expensive hotels, the quality of service. A comrade should know the price tags of the best restaurants, know what a diflope is.

They don't talk about robots. When you get rich, your interests change a lot.

I don't know what a beefloop is... Is that it, have I wasted my life?

Alexandr Saprykin:

I don't know what a diflope is... So that's it, I've wasted my life?

Seriously? Enlightenment...

Ihor Herasko:

Seriously? Educating...

Yeah, seriously. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Now you're smart and enlightened.