Psychology. Is lack of money a shame or not? Victories in trading and in life. - page 2

Remember the inscription on King Solomon's ring - "This too shall pass" so lack of money is usually temporary, so don't panic, reduce the risks and continue your business until a new wave of your personal growth begins.

Rustem Bigeev:
Remember the inscription on King Solomon's ring - "This too shall pass" so lack of money is usually temporary, so don't panic, reduce the risks and continue your business until a new wave of your personal growth begins.

"...All will pass, sorrow and joy.

All things will pass - it's the way of the world..."

Hi,

lack of money has nothing to do with forex

khorosh:

A person who is constantly engaged in high-risk trading in the financial markets has a trained nervous system. So I think it won't do you any harm).

Most of the time it is the other way around - trashed. ))))

Sergey Savinkin:

More often the other way around - trashed. ))))

It's not advisable for such people to be involved in trading.

Ivan Gurov:

Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp.

Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies.

And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money.

So the question is, if you've poured your bankroll - is it a shame or not?

Write your stories/bikes and personal opinion.

Strange...........
(Welcome! My name is Ivan and I am a successful trader in the financial markets.
I am 31 years old. I've been trading every day since I was 18 years old. It's been almost fourteen years, seven years of which I have been earning only by trading and I have no other sources of income. I will share my colossal experience with you for free on this blog).
If you have been earning only by trading for seven years and at the same time looking for 1500 thousand rubles for your prosperity.... This does not add up.
Ivan Gurov 3 hours ago
Anything in life, Sergei, it happens. No need to gloat, you can easily find yourself in the same situation.
Ivan Gurov 3 hours ago
Besides, I have a similar situation almost every year. And after a while, I raise the money again.
Sergey Lobov 3 hours ago
I'm not gloating... I'm commenting on your post... for me personally if you're a pro at your trade the post about not having 1500 bucks to successfully thrive .... reduces your professionalism to zero ... in addition, if you don't have a few bucks in your account, it makes no sense to live by trading ... as an aggressive money climbing will give you money today and tomorrow you will be broke... I know from personal experience... and in conservative trading even a hundred in an account will not be enough... enough to live on... Although the cost of daily necessities varies from person to person (someone happy with a hundred rubles)... ....
Again, I did not want to offend anyone with my writing ... just sharing my thoughts ... Clean up later
Ivan Gurov 3 hours ago

Sergei decided to assert himself. Problems with the size of your penis?

I take it my words hurt enough to put it on the forum..... Well, I guess I'm not the one with the pussy problem.

Sergey Lobov, that's what you brought me to, by the way. I honestly wrote in my blog that I was having financial difficulties. And you started laughing.

I understand that you live by the principle that the one who shouts the loudest is right. But imagine if you were in trouble...

And some "p" person will try to squeeze you in. Life is complicated, no one is immune to ruin.

And no, you've got a problem with your pussy as well as your head (you didn't call your fake "Bolt" for nothing). You should be more responsible for your actions, Sergei.

You, Sergei, belong to the evil caste that kills people for stewed meat.

In general, let's finish with you here and please do not write to me.

PS As for the answers: you and I have both had two attempts to explain something (equally), if you do not have time to formulate it, it is your problem.

Let this "swoop" of "billionaire Sergei" be remembered. Let people draw their own conclusions.

Sergey Savinkin:

More often the other way around - trashed. ))))

+1, especially someone who trades in pens. :))

Ivan Gurov:

Sergey Lobov, that's what you brought me to, by the way. In my blog I honestly wrote that I was having financial difficulties. And you started laughing.

I understand that you live by the principle that the one who shouts the loudest is right. But imagine if you were in trouble...

And some "p" person will try to squeeze you in. Life is complicated, no one is immune to ruin.

And no, your pussy's as bad as your head. Karma's a dangerous thing, remember that.

You, Sergei, are one of that caste of evil people... who will kill their own for stewed meat in a war. In general, let's leave it at that and please do not write me.

I did not ridicule you ... but pointed out your ill-conceived words about being a successful trader looking for 1,500 rubles ...And by the way I have not insulted you in any word, unlike you ...

Ivan Gurov:

Sergey, I understand you very well... but you don't. One more time - Sergey, success is not always measured by money.

In life it is, but in trading ... what else can you measure a trader's success with but earned money?