there are people here who actually make money - page 8

Texnolog:
Somewhere on the forum there was some first-hand information. That there are freelancers withdrawing 50,000 dollars a month.

Something I have well well absolutely do not believe it. Even if you take orders ONLY for $ 500 - it's already a hundred orders! Can you imagine that this must be the order, that for him people are willing to pay $ 500? Making a hundred of these every month? I doubt even a serious software company could do that.

by the way, hrenfx's ban expired.)

so he could theoretically post here under his most famous nickname

Texnolog:
Somewhere on the forum came across first-hand information. That there are freelancers withdrawing $50,000 a month.

That post is clearly of an advertising nature )) Even if it's true, it's probably about someone taking out that amount once. It's like promotions in shops: we did a 50% discount. And in reality the product "cost" 3 times the normal price.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't believe that at all. Even if you take $500 orders ONLY - that's a hundred orders! Can you imagine what kind of order it must be to get people to pay $500 for it? Making a hundred of these every month? I doubt even a serious software company could do that.

It was about the Market. So it's theoretically possible.

TheXpert:
this is a pattern of thinking ) there are at least 3 millionaires among ordinary russian-speaking users here on the forum

) I like millionaire friends, they are the most interesting

Do you want to really not make money?
Seeing the numbers on the plus side and not getting them
Choose the most profitable broker for that

) I love my millionaire friends, they're the most interesting.

No, I play warfare and bpg with the guys)

Fast451:

) I love my millionaire friends, they're the most interesting.

no, i play warfies and bpg with the guys)

i will add my robot on M1 to Market to check

Fast451:

I will add my M1 robot to Market to test it

Market takes some getting used to.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the marketplace takes some getting used to.

No, I play warfare and bpg with the guys.)

-

i've played with the warfare toppers that mails.ru has beaten at the top, mails.ru sucks.