there are people here who actually make money - page 3

Konstantin Nikitin:

That's right. The apparatus is more reliable. You know what you're using.

A former classmate of mine, who has lived in Finland for 15 years, was here in winter. Vodka 0.7 costs 3500 in ruble terms! Everyone brews and brews their own beer. I want to try this beer, it takes a month or so from start to finish. Ingredients for 25 litres from 700 to 1500 rubles.

Yury Stukalov:

there are people here who really make money with their hands

the important thing is all the time and the people are real people

I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks.

but everyone earns on the Internet, 100% or more in a year.

everyone sells signals.

It seems to me that only those who write expert advisers earn here.

Tell me back who really earned on the forex market how much you studied, how much you traded where you studied

I'm not interested, I'm not going to count your money

And here's about those who earn real money:

Known in Sweden as "Kurt the Tin Can", Kurt Degerman was a homeless man who lived on the street and ate leftovers. He became famous because after his death he left his cousin a million and a half million in legacies in the form of securities and gold bars. He made his fortune over a period of 30 years by collecting money from deposited bottles, playing the stock exchange, of which he knew everything there was to know, and investing his money in the best companies in Sweden.

Yury Stukalov:

the important thing is all the time and the people are real people

I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks.

everyone sells signals.

I think only those who write expert advisers earn here.

Tell me who really earns on forex, how long have you been studying, how long have you been trading?

I am not interested, I am not going to count your money.

Why draw attention to it? When you walk down the street, you don't tell everyone that you have 10,000 rubles in your pocket.)
For instance, I do not have another job, only trading, I live somehow). Everybody has different time. I knew somebody once, he started when he was 16 and at 22 he was already living off trading.
My experience has shown that the more experienced broker is, the more profitable he is.

Alexandr Saprykin:

But here's about those who make a real living:

Known in Sweden as "Kurt the Tin Can", Kurt Degerman was a homeless man who lived on the streets and ate scraps. He became famous because after his death he left his cousin a million and a half million in legacies in the form of securities and gold bars. He made his fortune over a period of 30 years by collecting money from surrendered bottles, playing the stock market, of which he knew everything there was to know, and investing his money in the best companies in Sweden.

There you go, spending is no indicator, as a rule only beggars throw money around trying to show their status. Jacket, car on credit, iPhone on credit, brand clothes, and then stand in a traffic jam at 7 am to work with the same successful people where they will sit for at least 9 or even 12 hours. These are rich people)

Yury Stukalov:
is that the answer to my question?
Read the three pages and determine for yourself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah. Although I did read about some billionaire who drove some crappy little car into old age.

I personally knew a dollar millionaire who drove an underground or an Oka in the '90s. His wife was afraid to drive an Oka, so he bought a Helentwagen and drove his wife around in it.

Alexandr Saprykin:

But here's about those who make a real living:

Known in Sweden as "Kurt the Tin Can", Kurt Degerman was a homeless man who lived on the streets and ate scraps. He became famous because after his death he left his cousin a million and a half million in legacies in the form of securities and gold bars. He made his fortune over a period of 30 years by collecting money from surrendered bottles, playing the stock market, of which he knew everything there was to know, and investing his money in the best companies in Sweden.

Rather it was the brother (cousin) who was gone and threw everything over the untimely departed. Let's be realistic - fairy tales only exist in Grimm books. And even then, in the original, they give a head start on horror movies.

Yury Stukalov:

the important thing is all the time and people are real people

I cannot believe that when I go out in the street, only beggars buy everything with stocks.

everyone sells signals.

It seems to me that only those who write experts earn here.

Tell me who really earns on the Forex market how long have you studied, how long have you traded where have you studied?

I am not interested, I am not going to count your money.

4 to 7% per week at 0.5% risk

artempres27:
4 to 7% per week at 0.5% risk

you forgot to attach your contacts :-) or the link - "no SMS, 2 weeks free training"

Yury Stukalov:

the important thing is all the time and people are real people

I cannot believe that when I go out in the street, only beggars buy everything with stocks.

everyone sells signals.

it seems to me that only those who write EAs make money here.

Tell me who really earns on the Forex, how long have you studied, how long have you traded where have you studied?

I am not interested in how much you earned, I am not going to count your money.

Do you think you can earn on the forex market?