there are people here who actually make money - page 11

Andrei Novichkov:
I hesitate to write feedback for some reason. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Especially bad ones, because a person seemed to have worked and I will write that everything is bad and he will get offended. He starts to argue, I have to answer, and what is the point of it all? That's how you get silence.

You should be embarrassed. If you don't want to write publicly, write to the author in a private message. Customer feedback allows the developer to improve his creation and get rid of bugs he didn't notice.

Yury Stukalov:

there are people here who actually make money with their hands

I do. My income only comes from the financial markets.

If I can't take anything from the market, I suck my thumb.

What exactly are you interested in? Ask the question more specifically.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have a few reviews, but the product is free and simple

82 purchases, 2 reviews for the paid one

the free one has 5000 downloads, 3 reviews (+1 from a competitor was deleted by the moderators, thanks to them)

so who cares, i really don't like to leave reviews

TheXpert:

the free one has 5000 downloads, 3 reviews (+1 from a competitor was deleted by the moderators, thanks to them)

so who cares, i really don't like to leave reviews

Comments and ratings, in general do not like to put. Even on freebies there aren't any as such.

Ivan Gurov:

What exactly are you interested in? Ask the question more specifically.

What and where do you trade?

TheXpert:

So dunno about anyone, I really don't like leaving feedback

It's very strange that a review has been removed.

One time my customer left an unsubstantiated negative review without showing trade history and moreover demanded compensation to remove or change the review.

That's real blackmail, demanding a bribe for the review.

Contacted servicedesk to remove false feedback and they replied that the buyer does not have to show or prove anything, all according to the rules and left the feedback as is.

Yury Stukalov:

I can't believe I'm going out on the street and the poor are buying everything with stocks.

Wealth is the ability to save money, that's why the rich buy in stocks).

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
unsubstantiated reviews are a necessary evil, I have them too. there was a blatantly negative and promotional review from a competitor with a direct reference to an external competitive product

TheXpert:
Unsubstantiated reviews are a necessary evil, I have them too. there was a blatantly negative and promotional review from a competitor with a direct reference to an external competing product

There is no way to prove in the marketplace that you have a good product. Those who make money with your product do not write reviews in any way so as not to educate themselves, and the dullards have nothing to lose.

Those sellers who don't have an ego, get positive reviews by all means and keep at the top by buying your products through their acquaintances.

And that's why it's better to sell signals.

It's all out there, the buyer sees what they are buying and if you have a good signal, no bad reviews will affect and mislead other buyers.

If a review is written in discussions or in a PM, you should naturally ask for it to be published in reviews. This is, at the very least, the right thing to do.

Buying through acquaintances and losing $160 on commission, as an example, what kind of nonsense is that?
And to get to the top, you need tens and hundreds of sales. And it is unknown how the rating is calculated. And it does not matter how it is calculated.

Hundreds of sales and not in the top, and sometimes a new product is bought once and it is in the top. What does it have to do with reviews and the top?

They write a positive review - fine.
Writing a negative review is also a good thing. It allows you to correct your mistakes, for example make a few more instructions.

Renat used to say (the meaning is the same, I deciphered it) - "you deal with the product, not suffer... "