there are people here who actually make money - page 6

ot and Vladislav, the great combinator

Fast451:
ot and Vladislav, the great combinator.
My posts were cut all the time with any, even unobtrusive innuendo (as some thought) . Rules are for everyone.? Now it's turned into a mania.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
My posts were cut all the time with any, even an unobtrusive hint (as some thought) . The rules are for everyone.? Now it's turned into a mania.

Need examples, by the way Vladislav, have you found an interesting indicator?

Fast451:

I need examples, by the way Vladislav, have you found an interesting indicator?

While looking, all on the lookout. Everything is monotonous. There is one idea. Though it's not new, but I'd like to do it myself.
I want to make a system that will itself take an indicator from a folder and optimise the parameters with a search for the best results. We will need a lot of power. But so far it is only an idea.

Examples are simple:
"I'm not complaining. I'm doing fine."

Such messages, for example, have been complained about. The reason is simple: if I'm doing well, it means that the person wants to go to my profile and buy something from the mql5 marketplace.

Even such innocuous phrases carry some secret meaning. According to "some".

Although we are all here for a common cause. Make money for yourself and let someone else make money.
So what if I am a salesman. Am I not a human being or what? Yes I'm a salesman, yes I sell software. But messages from a salesman have a different meaning.
There are some sellers who have two logins.

Speaking of which!
My free strategy testerpad simulator saves time and money. Download it and leave wishes.

Too bad fxsaber is away, hopefully he will come, everyone should be in attendance

Fast451:
Too bad fxsaber's gone, hopefully he'll come, everyone should be in
Yeah, I read his bug reports all the time. I got bored. It's summer, everyone's gone somewhere.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I read his bug reports all the time.

he didn't seem to be interested in trading), performance

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Even such innocuous phrases carry some secret meaning. According to "some".

Any mention of a marketplace by a person with the status of a seller is followed by an individual who sees it as hidden advertising. Especially if the seller is familiar.

That's sad.

as long as no one minds, we're all on a first-name basis.

TheXpert:

Any mention of a marketplace by a person with vendor status is followed by an individual who sees it as hidden advertising. Especially if the seller is a familiar face.

That's sad.

don't sell where you write, expert, you know that's what they do.

With your knowledge, your products shouldn't be confirmed by writing here.

Fast451:

The fact is that salesmen have problems too. Probably more often than others.

So these problems sometimes require communication, discussion, advice and help. Moderators in products are not always able to help solve the problem, moreover, they don't always want to. It has long been suggested to make a subsection so that sellers can simply talk to sellers, without being looked at like a wolf.