I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 8

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Go to the stock exchange. Unlike a brokerage house, no one cares whether you are winning or losing.
What broker can you use to go to the stock exchange?

Flash555:

It makes sense to discuss NS for those who know what data and how to input it, then it is probably not so important what method to use to wrap this knowledge. The NS itself is just a wrapper. It doesn't seem logical to start the analysis with the wrapper. How do you know what people dig, maybe they have nothing else to do, it's their hobby. Digging up everything for them now. You have to think with your own brains.

Maybe they already know exactly how to apply this or that method in their design, so they are digging. They will dig with a specific purpose, and you with your repetitions will stupidly dig method for the sake of method. It's not the method itself that's valuable, but the ideas on how and where to apply it.

So select the bazaar, think yourself - you should not, good or bad.

I am applying NS now, I wrote how (of course, not everything). No one applies NS here. At least, I have not come across it). And I picked up the idea of applying NS here. But the ideology of application is completely different.

If you take, say, my concept, you are likely to get something completely different.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not much, you say, so interesting thoughts are not lying around, you don't need a lot of them).

I'm not even so much interested in the ideas themselves (I've got plenty of my own), which are practically nonexistent among new ones, as in the possibility of discussing them. Even if you express very specific examples of ideas, they do not give a damn here. But the flooded branches in veneration. That's why I say that the forum has become really applicable. Judging by the old branches, earlier people were more involved in the discussion of ideas.

Flash555:

It's not so much the ideas themselves that interest me (I've got plenty of my own), which are almost non-existent among the new ones, as the opportunity to discuss them. Even if you give quite specific examples of ideas, no one here cares about them. But the flooded branches in veneration. That's why I say that the forum has become really applicable. Judging by the old threads, earlier involvement of people in the discussion of ideas was greater.

That is normal, I think. Everything was just beginning, everything was new, now it's been chewed up. It is clear that there is not much left.

So start a thread and we'll discuss your ideas. If not you, then who? )

But the flood threads are necessary too, and even interesting in their own way. Not everything is about eternity.) We're just communicating.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So start a thread and we'll discuss your ideas. If not you, then who? )

I've decided for myself that it's a hopeless exercise. I have decided to discuss my ideas on a different forum with a higher attendance of people and liveliness. Here it would make sense to discuss the code, if I wanted to. After all, this is a technical forum for the language, it's naive to expect something different. Just haven't decided which forum to choose for ideas.

Topisqstarter asked a question and disappeared, probably drinking his frustrations away, or getting a bit of a kick out of it))

Aleksandr Petrunin:
what should I do :.(.

firing squad !

Flash555:

I've decided that it's not going to work. I have decided to choose another forum for discussing ideas, one with more people and liveliness. And here it makes sense to discuss code, if necessary. After all, this is a technical forum for the language, it's naive to expect something different. I'm just not sure which forum to choose for ideas.

If you find something interesting, please let me know. Please drop this to me in my mailbox.

Denis Sartakov:

shoot them!

Quiet - quiet, or with such appeals we might get under the Criminal Code!

Denis Sartakov:

shoot !

A leaf is withering away. Summer is passing by.

The frost turns silver...

Junker Schmidt with a pistol

He wants to shoot himself.

Wait, madman, the greenery will come to life again!

The greens are coming back to life!

Junker Schmidt!

Summer will come back! (с)