Proposal for joint activities - page 3

Serqey Nikitin:
When you have nothing to say on the merits of the current problem, you have to move the conversation to another problem...

you asked for it.

no sane person would essentially test your EAs.

The reason is that there is no sense in wasting your time on sharing the theoretical rationale for a hypothetically profitable mutiny.

And even the performance of this mutiny does not justify the attitude to future companions in this branch.

so go buy yourself a Russian textbook, you genius.

aleger:

We are solving the same problem- "break-even".

The "break-even" problem has long since been solved... But to repeat the solution to this interesting problem is a worthy goal, if you ACTUALLY need it...

TheXpert:

because the point of wasting your time sharing a theoretical rationale for some hypothetically profitable mutt is nil.

That's your inner ego talking... In fact, I really want to pass on my knowledge. The reason is simple: two or three people admitted to this knowledge are actually unlikely to replicate it, caring primarily about self-love...

P.S. By the way, about "asking for it yourself"... It was you who brazenly got into someone else's thread with your comments...FIRST... Just because you got a LUCKY response, say "thank you".

Serqey Nikitin:

The problem, which is "break-even", was solved a long time ago... But to repeat the solution of this interesting problem is a worthy goal, if you ACTUALLY need it...

Of course you do. This task can be solved in different ways. But the goal is the same - to "pick" the intraday volatility as much as possible! So I wanted to see if anyone else has really managed to achieve it. And to what extent.

aleger:

This problem can be solved in different ways. But the goal is the same - to "pick" the intraday volatility as much as possible! So I wanted to see if anyone else has really achieved it. And to what extent.

Yes, you are right! This task can be solved in several different ways. I, for example, know three...

But your goal: "to "pick" the intraday volatility as much as possible!" - is a cheat... It is hardly achievable because of the very nature of the market... A more correct goal is STABLE-PROFIT trading, without "maximally "pick"..., because in this variant the task will be solved in full as well...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right! This problem can be solved in several different ways. I, for example, know three...

But your goal: "to "pick" the intraday volatility as much as possible!" - is a cheat... It is hardly achievable because of the very nature of the market... A more correct goal is STABLE-PROFIT trading, without "maximum "pick"..., because in this variant the task will be solved in full...

This is not a hoax at all! "It's not harmful to want, it's harmful not to want!" Do you know this saying? Once (before September 2009) on MT4 forum there was a pseudo-advisor ReverseSystemBEST.mt4, which could output with the highest precision the value of the same VND of any currency pair at any timeframe during any available time interval. And it was a clear reference point for any trend-tracking system under analysis. It would be interesting to compare...

aleger:

It's not a hoax! "It's not wrong to want, it's wrong not to want!" Do you know this saying? Once (before September 2009) on MT4 forum there was a pseudo-advisor ReverseSystemBEST.mt4, which could output with the highest precision the value of the same VND of any currency pair at any timeframe during any available time interval. And it was a clear reference point for any trend-tracking system under analysis. It would be interesting to compare...

You may be right... I have posted enough information for "It would be interesting to compare..."

Take the same test periods and compare with your developments... If any data is missing, write to me in person...

Serqey Nikitin:

You may be right... I have posted enough information for "It would be interesting to compare...".

Take the same test periods and compare them with your developments... If any data is missing, write to me...

Playing such "games" as in ReportTester-1989445.html (with applied volumes, prohibitive time of position holding and "strategy" used to form deals) is not desirable - we must look for more effective solutions!

Serqey Nikitin:
Yeah, I'm a genius! So what next?

Alexandr Saprykin:

It's a sin to be jealous!