Proposal for joint activities - page 10

Fast528:

i.e. you can now indicate global trends over the next couple of years for the trading pairs

I am not Vanga and I don't look into the FUTURE! My strategies are built on very different principles..., but that doesn't prevent them from breaking even...

Serqey Nikitin:
In the very year when the PRIOR trader will stop taking his profits out of the market...

Strange logic - it seems to want to earn as much as possible, but in fact regularly lose to your "favorite" BROKER in addition to the mandatory spread and Casual profits!

Withdrawal of "earned" funds from the "market" should be done WEEKLY, leaving only a WORKING deposit on the trading account, keeping the net profit in a secluded place and turning it into CAPITAL.

The evaluation of experts and comparison of results should preferably be made on equal "working" timeframes and "single" (without refinancing) volumes.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

aleger:

Evaluation of experts and comparison of their results should preferably be done on the same "working" timeframes and "single" (without refinancing) volumes.

In this particular case there is no task:"Expert Advisor evaluation and comparison of their results"... It is just showing the trading strategy as it is applied on real accounts.

I am quite happy with this TS!.., and I am not going to change it.

Alexandr Saprykin:

What's the movie? The man is colourful ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's the movie? The man is colourful )))

Interview )))

The full version:

aleger:

Withdrawal of "earned" funds from the "market" should preferably be done WEEKLY...

On the one hand - the reliability of the VC on the withdrawal of funds... But the main issue is the reliability of the profit of the TS itself, and this is much more important, because it's easy enough to change the TS...

Serqey Nikitin:

... But the main question is the reliability of profit of TC itself ...

I am almost saying the same thing, but it is achievable only in case of a clear movement together with the Trend and along the Trend, from its beginning to its end, along its "hidden" and "visible" parts. The same applies to movement along the "composite" Trend. And only in this case it is possible to collect (and quite reliably) almost all potential profits. And this is heaven and earth compared to what is given in your, sir, archives.

aleger:

I am almost saying the same thing, but it is achievable only in case of a clear movement together with the Trend and along the Trend, from its beginning to its end, along its "hidden" and "visible" parts. The same applies to movement along the "composite" Trend. And only in this case it is possible to collect (and quite reliably) almost all potential profits. And this is heaven and earth compared to what is given in your, sir, archives.

In "Our, sir, archives" there is a principle scheme of break-even trading... Will "YOU, sir" deny this obvious fact...?

As for "Yours, sir" : " And only in this case you can collect(and quite reliably) almost all the potential profit", I feel very sorry for "YOU, sir", because this goal is NOT achievable...

Serqey Nikitin:

Our, sir, archives provide a principle scheme for break-even trading... Would "YOU, sir" deny this obvious fact...?

As for "yours, sir" : " And only then can one collect(and quite reliably) almost all the potential profit", I feel very sorry for "you, sir", because this goal is NOT achievable...

1. Judging by the materials given, this scheme is too far from perfect, look for other ways-roads.

2. The stated goal is absolutely realistic and quite achievable. You have thought little, sir, tried little and seen little in the material available to all without exception! Similar results can be obtained using not only zigzags but also fractals.

aleger:

1. Judging by the materials given, this scheme is too far from perfect, look for other ways-ways.

2. The stated goal is absolutely realistic and quite achievable. You have thought little, sir, tried little and seen little in the material available to all without exception! Similar results can be obtained using not only zigzags but also fractals.

1. this is your opinion... but most Investors welcome this scheme, because for them the RELIABILITY of making profits with the strategy exceeds the possibility of making MAXIMUM profits with frequent losing trades.

2. Your confidence in utopia can only be dispelled by long-term test reports for a period of 1-2 years, no less... If you can provide such reports, we all will discuss your THEORY... and it does not matter what tools you use: fractals or MA or other indicators - what matters is the RESULT in the form of long test report, but not childish ideas of universal happiness...

P.S. By the way, your opinion about low profitability of this scheme is a delusion... And you can hardly provide more profitable report - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/245433#comment_7481107 ...

Предложение для совместной деятельности
Предложение для совместной деятельности
  • www.mql5.com
Нужны 2-3 профессиональных тестировщика ( программистов...