Trend-tracking trading systems - page 19

Smokchi Struck:
If you had an awesome trading system, would you work as a lecturer at A****?
And you'd also do a bit of sewing at home.

aleger:
Maybe someone can tell me how to rename this forum thread either to simply "Trend-tracking systems" or to "Trend-tracking technologies and systems"?

Tracking systems (just in terms of terminology) require feedback. I didn't see it in the subject. Maybe I missed something?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Tracking systems (just in terms of terminology) require feedback. I didn't see it in the subject. Maybe I missed something?

Interesting point, I'll have to think about it. Time is straightforward, and it has the greatest impact on the whole process. But there is undoubtedly some feedback that triggers the kickback mechanism. The question is how to clearly (from a point, spread, zigzag or fractal) detect and calculate price changes. The closest thing to solving this problem is to use the balance and imbalance of buying and selling.

RRR5:
If you had an awesome trading system, would you work as a lecturer at A****?

Why is it awesome? The lecturer showed the trade and risks with real (probably) money, who drew what conclusions from this is another question.

Why doesn't the car manufacturer do the haulage business itself?

Why doesn't a screwdriver manufacturer turn screws himself?

Why does not a mathematics teacher calculate mathematical problems in economics and science?

Why does a trader with 20 years of trading experience or another experienced trader open his own dealing desk/brokerage, etc.?

The answer lies in the amount of risk, the availability of niche and the amount of effort required per unit of result.

I once watched the result of Luchi winners, Ivan Ivanovich paid for his result (roughly 300%) a commission of the size of his result or two results - the question is who really won the Luchi?)

It doesn't matter which boxer actually wins the fight, the promoter will still get income - boxing is an occasion, the boxer can't be a promoter due to brain chops, and the promoter can't be a boxer due to the ZOH of beer-girls-dominoes.