MT5 terminal updated today and the "Optimisation" window does not show up during the test - page 16

Andrey Barinov:

@Slava

When will the enum be deployed back to the instuments? I thought they were going to fix it...

It was fixed, wasn't it? Didn't they?

Try recompiling the EA

Slava:

You got it right, didn't you? Didn't you?

Try to recompile the EA

That's right, it's fixed. I was compiling in the old editor before that.

And why have I almost doubled the compilation time compared to the previous version (30 sec vs. 60 sec.)?

Сергей Таболин:

Thank you.

Can I get a direct link to the new build?

In the terminal, connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server and the terminal will update itself.

Сергей Таболин:

Complete overrun. If you stop the optimisation and close the terminal (optionally a power cut), then no matter how many passes before, the optimisation starts from scratch.

What has been messed up there? Are they unable to fix this crookedness? Well, it worked fine before. What was the need to screw it up?

Show me the optimization logs after the restart.

The cache file wasn't created at all after the previous optimization?

How did you stop the previous optimization? Did you unplug it?

Сергей Таболин:

Just pressed stop, closed the terminal. Started again after a while. Pressed start. Started from scratch.

I will send you the log later.

Did you change the Expert Advisor?

Did you change the components of the Expert Advisor (libraries, indicators)?

You did not re-login to another trading account?

Did you change the testing-optimization settings?

Have you changed the Expert Advisor's input parameters?

Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Среди программ для автоматического трейдинга можно выделить две большие категории: торговые роботы и индикаторы. Первые предназначены для совершения торговых операций на рынках, а вторые — для анализа котировок и выявления закономерностей в их изменении. При этом индикаторы могут использоваться непосредственно в роботах, образуя полноценную...

Сергей Таболин:

Just pressed stop, closed the terminal. Started again after a while. Pressed start. Started from scratch.

I'll send you the logs later.

Genetics? Most likely.
That's how it works now. After it stops, it starts all over again.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Genetics? Most likely.
That's how it works now. After it stops, it starts all over again.

It was said to be a complete overkill.

Slava:

Have you changed the expert?

Have you changed the Expert Advisor components (libraries, indicators)?

Did you re-login to another trading account?

Did you change the testing-optimization settings?

Did you change the Expert Advisor input parameters?

Build 1835.

I do not even close the terminal, just change the enumeration range of a parameter (e.g. expand it) and the full optimization starts over again and does not see the old passes.

Earlier (unfortunately, I can't say in what build), old passes were normally hooked.

Note: terminal starts in "/portable" mode.

Yury Kirillov:

Build 1835.

Even without closing the terminal, just change the range of the parameter (expand, for example) - and full optimization starts all over again and old passes are not seen.

Earlier (unfortunately, I can't say in which build) old passes were normally hooked.

Note: terminal starts in "/portable" mode.

If you change only input parameters of the Expert Advisor, the new cache is created. The previous cache is not deleted.

Please show the tester logs