MT5 terminal updated today and the "Optimisation" window does not show up during the test - page 25

menestrel:
Can you please tell me how to continue an unfinished optimisation? Manually stopping with continuation still discards all successful generations found in the past, starting the process from scratch
If we are talking about genetic algorithm developers removed such a possibility since build 1809. An option is to install earlier builds 1755 or 1795, there such a possibility was and it worked fine. But since then the concept of genetics has changed.

Texnolog:
If we are talking about genetic algorithm developers removed this feature since build 1809. An option is to buy earlier builds 1755 or 1795 where this feature was and worked fine. But since then the concept of genetics has changed.

Then what is their "compromise"? Only that they did not completely remove the results table?

Here, dear developers, is the real situation. I need to optimize GA for 75,000 iterations, according to preliminary estimates. I also need forward tests that are similar in period length because my Expert Advisor is very tunable due to its specifics. That is, to wait for 75 000 iterations, I need to keep my computer on for more than one day, which is impossible in my circumstances. Obviously, in my situation a constant restart does not make sense, if only because I need exactly forwards. There's a heated debate going on here about restarting, but I'm not going to add fuel to the fire, so I'll deal with this issue from a functional point of view. If a user wants to do GA optimisation from scratch, they can simply change period, then go back again. Now what do users who want a pause rather than an interruption do? They don't have any way to conveniently save the result.

Anyway, I really hope this function will be returned, especially as I'm far from the only one making this request

The normal "slow" optimisation now also restarts from the beginning when the value range is changed.

if you start optimisation and accidentally close the terminal - the terminal can no longer be switched on!

make a warning that optimisation is in progress!

menestrel:

Then what is their "compromise"? Only that they did not completely remove the results table?

Here, dear developers, is the real situation. I need to optimize GA for 75,000 iterations, according to preliminary estimates. I also need forward tests that are similar in period length because my Expert Advisor is very tunable due to its specifics. That is, to wait for 75 000 iterations, I need to keep my computer on for more than one day, which is impossible in my circumstances. Obviously, in my situation a constant restart does not make sense, if only because I need exactly forwards. There's a heated debate going on here about restarting, but I'm not going to add fuel to the fire, so I'll deal with this issue from a functional point of view. If a user wants to do GA optimisation from scratch, they can simply change period, then go back again. Now what do users who want a pause rather than an interruption do? They don't have any way to conveniently save the result.

Anyway, I really hope this feature will be brought back, especially as I am far from the only one making this request to you

As an option, rent a VPS and let it count all at least 10 days or a network of test agents, then everything will go very quickly, and better to bring the logic to the GPU, this terminal has a lot of features

Konstantin:

As an option, rent a VPS and let it count all at least 10 days or a network of test agents, then everything will pass very quickly, and better to bring the logic to the GPU, this terminal has a lot of features

The terms of the VPS I rented forbid the use of agents, and they refuse service for any load.
What VPS would you recommend?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The terms and conditions of the gps I've rented forbid the use of agents, and they refuse service for any load.
Which VPN would you recommend?

I use ihor, but there are others