Алексей Тарабанов:

What is the priority?

Happy Holidays.

Well, at the very least this:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Weekend Evening

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.04.07 17:49

Remains to be implemented:

...When closing on TR open a new trade, if entry conditions have not changed ...

Attention, question: where will the stop loss be after closing at Take Proffit?

Happy Holidays!

Advisor version "1.002" is running for the second week. I am still working on it. In general the dynamics is positive, but EA does not modify stoploss to breakeven, although I know it can be done without showing it on the chart, but it does not happen. Parameters of the EA are inconvenient to adjust for five-digit orders as it is impossible to put 11 points in b.u. for example.

Actually, it would be better to transfer the lossless order as soon as the price moved in the positive direction, then the dynamics would be different.

In the pictures, on the uppermost first setting of the EA, the next ones show open positions where sl is clearly seen not to be rolled over. Trall accordingly does not work either.

При закрытие по ТР  открываем новую сделку, если условия входа не изменились ...
I would add, under the condition that there are no other positions on the symbol and the price is higher than the closed position.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

The third version is more stable in the tester, gives a nicer picture, does not plummet. On m5 the profitability is more than on H1.
First statistic on M5 m5

H1 statistics
Timetablestat
Files:
Tester_v3.zip  222 kb

Vladimir Karputov can you help fix CU and Trall, positions are not moving to Breakeven. I posted the settings above in the first screenshot, if you don't mind.

NightTrader:
If you have not traded on this form, please do not try to open a position without losing. I have made the settings on the first screenshot above, if you don't mind.

1. which version (1, 2 or 3) are we talking about?

2. Symbol, timeframe, time frame.

3. the settings for your EA.

4. Please give us more detailed information (preferably using examples of deals), what does "positions are not converted to Breakeven" mean?

1. OSYuWwJk EA.mq5
version "1.003"

2. EURUSD, M5

3.StopLoss (in pips) = 1
Take Profit (in pips) = 7
Trailing Stop (in pips) = 5
Trailing Step (in pips) = 2
Breakeven ("0" -> off) = 1

4) Pull up a stop when position reaches Breakeven. I attached the examples in the pictures above.

I don't understand what these leading questions are for, the EA does not care about the timeframe and the symbol, it just executes the written code. I tested it on both crosses and major, and the result is the same.
The only thing that may be wrong is that it doesn't work correctly on a five digit broker. Since I don't know mq5 code, I will have to ask on the forum.

NightTrader:
1. OSYuWwJk EA.mq5
version "1.003"

2. EURUSD, M5

3.StopLoss (in pips) = 1
Take Profit (in pips) = 7
Trailing Stop (in pips) = 5
Trailing Step (in pips) = 2
Breakeven ("0" -> off) = 1

4) Pull up a stop when position reaches Breakeven. I attached the examples in the pictures above.

I don't understand what these leading questions are for, the EA does not care about the timeframe and the symbol, it just executes the written code. I tested it on both crosses and major, and the result is the same.
The only thing that may be wrong is that it doesn't work correctly on a five digit broker. Since I don't understand mq5 code, I'll have to ask on the forum.

Fuck (trash) these settings. Do you have any idea what you are doing?

Please

1. Take a calculator,
  2. open EURUSD and Market Watch window, then right click in Market Watch and show Spread column.

Vladimir Karputov:

Screw (trash) that kind of setting. Do you have any idea what you're doing?

Please

1. Take a calculator,
  2. Open EURUSD and the "Market Overview" window, then right click in Market Overview and show the "Spread" column.

I understand very well, 10 pips on average, and I put a stoploss so that trades don't get stuck in a big negative position for a long time. I usually do not place stopslots in Expert Advisors, but they help me to some extent. But the problem is that the EA misses profit when the price does not reach TP and comes back.
And even if I set a Stop Loss and Trailing stop at 150-300 pips, the EA does not modify orders, not in the tester or on the demo.

Anyway thanks for the implementation, it's useless to ask you to create the same toy in your version on mt4 anyway. Good luck

NightTrader:

I understand perfectly, 10 pips on average, and I put a stop loss to avoid long time loss of trades. I usually do not place stoplots in Expert Advisors, but they help me to some extent. But the problem is that the EA misses profit when the price does not reach TP and comes back.
And even if I set a Stop Loss and Trailing stop at 150-300 pips, the EA does not modify orders, not in the tester or on the demo.

Anyway thanks for the implementation, it's useless asking you to create the same toy in your version on mt4 anyway. Good luck

Are you on drugs?