Weekend evening - page 2

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.002"

Now:

RSI levels settings (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and get a signal.

Simple analysis at the moment:

• BUY: Ask() > Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 <= RSI DOWN level
  • SELL: Bid() < Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 >= RSI UP level

Close opposite positions on a signal. New position only if the last one is at breakeven. If we have both BUY and SELL positions - this is an error situation, and it is not handled in any way.

Files:
OSYuWwJk_EA.mq5  31 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.002"

Close opposite positions on a signal. New position, only if the last position is at breakeven. If we have both BUY and SELL positions, this is an error situation and is not handled in any way.

Good morning.
I tried it on demo. It opens a new position after the first position in the BU, but then due to the increased spread and either the price leaving below the first position, or slightly above it, a whole grid of positions appears, which makes trading very difficult. The Expert Advisor has no control over their quantity.

Is it possible to add a condition that the position of MA should be controlled not only on H1, but also on M5, i.e. in one direction.
It would be better if the price is above or below the MA and if it is in the middle of the price the order will not open.

Actually, as in this case in the screenshot, when МА on a lower timeframe is above the price (Sell) and below it on a higher one (Buy), it would be a counter-trend and positions would be opened towards the lower TF.

Can we add the Profit parameter, if it has a value, the order will be closed.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have not noticed in the tester and on the demo, to close positions by boo or trall, often interfere with the spread, but I think there is something else wrong, although it seems to be modification.

Files:

NightTrader:

Good morning.
Put it on demo. Opens a new position after the first position in the BU, but then due to an increase in the spread and either the price leaving below the first position, or slightly above, there is a whole grid of positions, which makes trading very difficult. The Expert Advisor has no control over their quantity.

Is it possible to add a condition that the position of MA should be controlled not only on H1, but also on M5, i.e. in one direction.
It would be better if the price is above or below the MA and if it is in the middle of the price the order will not open.

Actually, as in this case in the screenshot, when МА on a lower timeframe is above the price (Sell) and below it on a higher one (Buy), it would be a counter-trend and positions would be opened towards the lower TF.

Can we add the Profit parameter, if it has a value, the order will be closed.

If I'm wrong, but I've never seen positions close by boo or trail in the Strategy Tester or on the demo, it's often the spread that gets in the way, but I think there is something else wrong with it, although it seems that modification is taking place.

Can I have your EA settings as well as symbol and timeframe?

Vladimir Karputov:

A very big wish.

All signals and filters of this EA should be designed as modules for MQL Wizard.

In this case I think it will be useful for many users and for development of the "wizard" in general.

Texnolog:

A very big wish.

Make all signals and filters of this EA into modules for "MQL Wizard".

In this case I think it will be useful for many users and for development of "wizard" in general.

No. Not a priority.

Just a reminder of the changes:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Holiday Evening

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.04.02 16:38

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.001"

Sets the RSI levels (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and obtain the signal.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Holiday Evening

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.04.03 05:42

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.002"

Now:

RSI levels settings (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and get a signal.

Close opposite positions on a signal. New position only if the last one is at breakeven. If we have both BUY and SELL positions - this is an error situation, and it is not handled in any way.

And today it is version "1.003":

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5
version "1.003"

We have added the "Total profit" parameter. If the total profit is reached, all positions will be closed.

Files:
OSYuWwJk_EA.mq5  33 kb

It remains to be implemented:

... При закрытие по ТР  открываем новую сделку, если условия входа не изменились ...

Vladimir Karputov:

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.001"

Settings for RSI levels (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and obtain the signal.

Testing results for the last year (based on real ticks)

SEM:

Testing results for the last year (based on real ticks).

Thank you for the testing.

Vladimir Karputov:

No. Not a priority.

What is a priority?

Happy holidays.