Weekend evening - page 62

Vladimir Karputov Take Profit

Ok, I'll be testing!)

Vladimir Karputov #:

1.006 Buttons for Breakeven were added

I will test it in the market on Monday. If all is ok, I will post the version.

Ok! I haven't checked it yet, I'll check it on Monday too.

Vladimir Karputov #:

1.006 Buttons for Breakeven were added

I will test it in the market on Monday. If all is ok, I'll post the version.

Checked it,

Take Profit is deleted all right.

1. I do not understand only with Breakeven which parameters it has where to set and why it does not put Breakeven (parameters took from Take Profit, of course the market was above the transaction and Take Profit parameter is below the market, it means it is sufficient for breakeven)

2 I thought you said that there would be a feature for taking a total take profit, i.e. for all trades (one direction of course)

Oh, I see! It puts the breakeven between the trades, which is a good solution in principle. But it is still not clear where does the no-loss parameter come from?

In principle, it is not bad for manual control, even very cool (everything seems to work), but again, the parameter without loss, where does it come from (there is a commission) ?

Vladimir, can you make an order of choice in the settings buy stop or sell with top or buy limit sell limit Let's say we put it in a certain place on the chart Better of course with a mouse and of course we choose what type of order respectively give it a take profit and stop loss can be both lossless and trailing. So this is what makes it different from others, after closing it for any reason it will be set in the same place until we do not delete it from the chart Take Profit Breakeven and Trailing is better virtual not to interfere with work or in the currency of the deposit).

Hello Vladimir!

Please write an EA that places pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders and trails this order by candlestick extremums.

I need an EA for the MetaTrader 5 platform.

Initial data:

1. We will need 2 buttons on the chart which are responsible for Buy Stop and Sell Stop, respectively.

2. Variables in settings:

a) Lot - how much lot to open an order.

b) Magic number- magic number of Expert Advisor.

c) Indent - distance of pending orders from a candle extremum.

The work of the Expert Advisor:

When you start the advisor, on the chart appear 2 buttons Buy Stop and Sell Stop(in the upper right corner).

When you click on Buy Stop, a pendingBuy Stop order is placedon the level of High+Indent of the previous candle (ie [1] candle). If on the [0] candle the order was not opened, on the first tick of a new candle it will be moved to the High+Indent [1] of the candle.

When the Sell Stopbutton is clicked, a pendingSell Stop order is placedon the Low-Indent of the previous candle (i.e. [1] candle). If the order was not opened on the [0] candle, it will be moved to the Low-Indent [1] on the first tick of a new candle.

I am attaching pictures of how it should work.

I have a similar EA for MetaTrader 4. If you need it for an example, let me know. I will send you a link to it.

Sincerely Alexander.

Files:

Alexandr Sidorenko #:

Perhaps this code will work for you:Follow The Price Panel

Follow The Price Panel
Follow The Price Panel
  • www.mql5.com
Панель для ручного выставления отложенных 'Buy stop' и 'Sell stop' ордеров. Трейлинг отложенных ордера на заданное расстояние от цены

Vladimir Karputov #:

Perhaps this code will work for you:Follow The Price Panel

Unfortunately, it will not work. Binding to candlestick extrema is a key feature.

Alexandr Sidorenko #:

Unfortunately, it will not work. Binding to candlestick extrema is a key property.

Well, this can be changed. That is, we need the possibility to place only two pending orders. And the Expert Advisor does not care what happens to positions?