Weekend evening - page 65

Vladimir Karputov #:

It is not clear what signals the indicator is giving.

The answer is on the screenshot.

Files:
1.jpg  77 kb

ai1111 #:

The answer is in the screenshot.

Your picture does not match the screenshots of the indicator. Specify which indicator you are applying?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Your picture does not match the screenshots of the indicator. Specify which indicator you are applying?

Everything matches, I have one on the main chart, I don't have any other indicators on the main chart, I purposely removed all unnecessary things so as not to interfere with my work. I use Gann_high-low_activator_2(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16636), the indicator I have sent you. I am attaching the screenshots.

Gann High Low Activator
Gann High Low Activator
  • www.mql5.com
Эта версия показывает канал, который пробивается, если тренд начинает меняться.
Files:
2.jpg  70 kb
3.jpg  160 kb

Vladimir Karputov #:

Your picture does not match the screenshots of the indicator. Specify exactly which indicator you are applying?

I didn't draw anything, I only drew one arrow and wrote a caption.

ai1111 #:

I didn't draw anything, I only drew one arrow and wrote a caption.

Screenshot:

And you don't have a channel in your drawing.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Screenshot:

A You don't have a channel in your drawing.

You're right No, because I made it in the colour of the graph, it's the drawing itself and I don't need the channel. It only gets in the way. I don't use it.

Files:
4.jpg  108 kb

ai1111 #:

You're right Yes no, because I made it in the colour of the graph, it's a drawing itself and I don't need the channel. It just gets in the way. I don't use it.

Yeah, I see.

Gann High Low Activator EA
Gann High Low Activator EA
  • www.mql5.com
Стратегия по пользовательскому индикатору 'Gann High Low Activator'

Hello! I looked it up on TradingView. Called percentage price scale or similar indexed by 100. Very handy tool to compare any symbols in one window. Can it be implemented for mt5?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Hello! I looked it up on TradingView. It's called percentage price scale or similar indexed to 100. Very handy tool to compare any symbols in one window. Can it be implemented for mt5?

It's certainly not a price scale - just a percentage of the current price. But it's a blank for the scale - it's a trend line + text object.

It is advisable to disable the Bid line on the chart.

Files: