Weekend evening - page 8

Vladimir Karputov:
There seems to be access to the exchanges. As soon as the account is activated, I will be able to check the operation of the exchange. After that we will continue our work.
Alexandr Saprykin:
Eh, you are not only overposting, and even fludder writing outright nonsense.
I'm embarrassed to ask - what is overposting?

Vladimir Karputov:
I think I have access to the exchanges. As soon as the account is activated, I will be able to check the operation of the exchange. After that, we will continue working.

Have you managed to get the exchanges up and running?

fedya.obrazec:
I'm embarrassed to ask - what is overposting?

Don't be shy.

Multiple posts in a row from the same user in a short space of time. To avoid this, it is advisable to edit the original post rather than creating several of them one after the other, as this increases the scrolling of topics, reducing the readability of topics .

ottenand:

Have you been able to get the stock exchange up and running?

Partly. Not all stock exchange information is broadcasted, unfortunately.

Vladimir Karputov:

Partly. Not all stock market information is broadcast, unfortunately.

Thereal account? What information is missing?

Hello. Have a good weekend.

Thought you might be interested in bringing a working EA "up to date" so you don't have to write any more:

"Unless the context stipulates otherwise then:

All EAs are attached for testing and optimization.

They are not prepared for real market operation, in terms of reliability and required service."

Difference calculus, examples.

Aleksey Panfilov, 2018.03.13 06:12

Three layers, four years, genetic algorithm. Below expectations, but won't throw it away just yet.

Expert variants and indicator are also in the folder.

Aleksey Panfilov:

Hello. Have a good weekend.

Thought you might be interested in bringing a working EA to 'mind' so you don't have to write any more:

" Unless otherwise stated in the context:

All Expert Advisors are attached for testing and optimization.

They are not prepared to work on the real market, in terms of reliability and required service."

The Expert Advisor variants and the indicator are also in the folder.
What is required? No specific suggestions have been made...

Viktar Dzemikhau:
What's required? No specific suggestions have been made...

Good question.

I feel like I'm in the "I don't know what I don't know" zone on this one . :(

To give some examples.

1. Many EAs include a bunch of checks, the meaning of which I haven't figured out yet. Surely they are needed to safely put the EA on VPS.

The first time I tried to set up my EA with three handles, but it didn't succeed (I had a programming language disability) I managed with six.

I think there are still nuances, but these two hang as undone, and when I get to it, I do not know.

Even if I close these two questions, I will not be sure that the expert is prepared. I need the opinion of professionals.

Aleksey Panfilov:

2. originally I tried to make an EA with three "handles", but it didn't work (lack of programming language knowledge) I made it with six.

Which three indicators were you going to use?

Vladimir Karputov:

Which three indicators did you want to use?

There are six handles from one indicator on three timeframes.

Handle_4P72_L0_1=iCustom(NULL,0,"2018_02_15_4P72.ex5",L0_1_line_power,L0_1_leverage,L0_1_line1_SHIFT);
   Handle_4P72_L0_2=iCustom(NULL,0,"2018_02_15_4P72_RED.ex5",L0_1_line_power,L0_1_leverage,L0_2_line1_SHIFT);
   Handle_4P72_L1_1=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M5,"2018_02_15_4P72.ex5",L1_1_line_power,L1_1_leverage,L1_1_line1_SHIFT);
   Handle_4P72_L1_2=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M5,"2018_02_15_4P72_RED.ex5",L1_1_line_power,L1_1_leverage,L1_2_line1_SHIFT);
   Handle_4P72_L2_1=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M30,"2018_02_15_4P72.ex5",L2_1_line_power,L2_1_leverage,L2_1_line1_SHIFT);
   Handle_4P72_L2_2=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M30,"2018_02_15_4P72_RED.ex5",L2_1_line_power,L2_1_leverage,L2_2_line1_SHIFT);

And the offset of the value to be taken, is already laid down. I copied from them one value at a time.

I confused by using three handles of one indicator on three timeframes and copying the interval of possible shifts from them.