abandonment of mt4 - page 8

Elsky1313 Эльский:

It seems to me that it is necessary to change the company's policy towards brokers in order to promote MT5.

For example, I know how to bring a forex company to the market from scratch, I have brought more than one, some have gone under, others live on.

My choice is either to buy a legal entity that bought MT4 license for 20-50k or to buy MT5 for 80-100k - I don't remember the exact price. For me it is obvious that if I take MT4 my clients will come to me, if I take MT5 my clients will come to me with 2 cripples. I am ready to work with just one MT5, without MT4, but according to my estimation they should give it to me for 4-5 months for free, and then I will get it in installments for 2 years, then I have at least some chances to not bury myself in the market, even having funds for the company, bank, processing, staff, good brand, usability, trading conditions, bridge from some AMTS and liquidity from LMAX/CFH/EXANTE.

+

Most likely, the situation with MT5 is complicated by rich clients such as banks, for whom the profitability is not so important, but the possibility to provide the terminal is.

As long as they will buy, the interests of small brokers who count on profit from MT5 will be secondary, and if it is the only terminal for them, they will just go bankrupt because traders making a living from Forex will be pushed away by worse trading conditions, because again, the platform must be somehow recouped...

Andrei:

Most likely, the situation with MT5 is complicated by rich clients such as banks, for whom the profitability is not important, but the possibility to provide the terminal is.

As long as they will buy, the interests of small brokers who count on profit from MT5 will be secondary, and if it is the only terminal for them, they will just go bankrupt because traders making a living from Forex will be pushed away by worse trading conditions, because again, the platform must be somehow recouped...

What kind of delirium can come up with such a thing? It's like giving money to loser traders.

Andrei:

Most likely, the situation with MT5 is complicated by rich clients such as banks, for whom the profitability is not so important, but the possibility to provide the terminal is.

Are there really banks that implement their exchange transactions on loro and nostro correspondent accounts through MT? Where every trade (position) has to be closed in reverse, i.e. virtually nothing can just be bought permanently?

Andrei:

Most likely, the situation with MT5 is complicated by rich clients like banks who do not care about profitability, but about the possibility of providing this terminal.

While they will buy, the interests of small brokers who count on profit from MT5 will be secondary, and if it is the only terminal, they will just go bankrupt because traders who make their living by Forex will be pushed away by worse trading conditions, because they also need to somehow pay back their platform ...

I think that is why banks charge sky-high interest on credits, they do not care about profit.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I wonder why banks charge exorbitant interest rates on loans, they don't care about profit.

To be more precise, they don't care about mass .... They will get rich traders who do not care about trading conditions ...

Andrei:
To be more precise, they don't care about mass.... Rich traders who don't care about trading conditions will come to them...

Rich people are rich because they know how to count money and don't throw money around for unnecessary fees and interest, etc.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Rich people are rich because they know how to count their money and do not throw money around for unnecessary fees and interest, etc.

That's why the high interest rate does not always lead to high profitability...

I would have switched to MT5 a long time ago, but my broker only works on MT4. I write bespoke programmes, not through Freelance, and people need a 4. I have never started on 5, I only do it for myself occasionally to test my robot with higher quality.

Vladimir:
Are there really banks which implement their exchange transactions on loro and nostro correspondent accounts via MT? Where every transaction (position) has to be closed in reverse, i.e. virtually nothing can just be bought permanently?
I think that has nothing to do with it...