Creating a GUI for MQLs in graphical mode. - page 8

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, the last one is a great benefit for those who have not yet forgotten Delphi.

And Delphi in general - there's nothing to forget)). The language is Pascal, however.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
(I do not know if the latest versions were rewritten with it or not.) And Delphi is a common medium - there is nothing to forget)). The language is Pascal, however.

I know it's Pascal :-) not a bad language, by the way.

I remember that Mt4R, San-Sanych's favorite, was originally written in it. (I don't know if the latest versions have been rewritten in it).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And let's skip the feminine emotion and go with the numbers. How much load is the CPU putting into servicing this awful bottleneck? The CLR engine is constantly running in Windows anyway and we're not the only ones who use it. First and foremost, it is used by the wind itself.

look for Renat's quotes, he's right about CLR - it's awesome, but not in this case

Yuriy Asaulenko:
And Delphi in general is a medium - nothing to forget.)) And the language is Pascal, though.
int n = 100;
{
   n+ = ++n + n++; // :)))
}
---------------------------------

var n, n1 : Integer;
begin
   n := 100;
   n := n + n + 1 + n +1; // правильно? не уверен, на Си все наглядно, тут хрен разберешь
end

Maxim Kuznetsov:
look for Renat's quotes, he's right about CLR - it's awesome, but not in this case

Since when did Renat become a CLR guru

he has everything bad except MQL5 ))

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Look for Renat's quote, he's right about CLR - it's awesome, but not in this case
I have several intraday systems written in C# and previously in VB.Sharp. Everything is very fast.
I'm currently using C++ in combination with Sharp - the scalper. No questions about performance.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I have several intraday systems in C# and previously in VB.Sharp - no problems at all. Everything is very fast.
I'm currently using C++ in combination with Sharp - the scalper. No questions about performance.

Now it will be possible to simply translate to Sharpe ))

I have a counter question: how do you implement feedback from Sharpe to MT?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Since when did Renat become a CLR guru

he has everything bad except MQL5 )))

Every man has his own swamp :-)

At least he knows the physics of MT with external butts better than we do. Now you can hardly find a topic, where they discussed how and where to write DLL and passed CLR .Net.

---

ps/ From my point of view, this is a perversion, when you call CLR from a native application. That is, if you don't have any other option.
And to stick with .Net just because it's trendy/young?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Every man has his own swamp :-)

at least he knows the physics of MT communication with external butts better than we do. You can hardly find a topic, where they were discussing how and what to write the DLL and where they were discussing CLR .Net.

---

ps/ From my point of view, this is a perversion - to call CLR from a native application. That is, if you don't have any other option.
And to stick with .Net just because it's trendy/young?

Still nothing but emotion so far.

Алексей Барбашин:

Now it will be possible to just transfer to sharpe ))

I have a counter question: how do you implement a backlash from sharpe to mt?

As a matter of fact, there is no way. There is no difference between an external program and a program in MT. The capabilities are the same, the interaction is the same.
Of course there are not enough collapses, but there aren't any in MT either.
But in general it's possible. Second EA and mutexes or short timer. It works, but there is no need.