Creating a GUI for MQLs in graphical mode. - page 7

Алексей Барбашин:

Alexey, did you manage to create a dll with a form?

I just received an order for an EA with a shape in sharpe today, I'll try it tomorrow. I have not tried it yet.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not true, I got an order today via VK for a panel, the guy wants strictly external C++/C3 to choose from. I said sharp, of course.

I mean Peter in general.
The attitude to C# DLL is very good. Barbashin is good in general - he found a libu.
Previously it was only possible through a left compiler or manual editing of the compile.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I just got an order today for an EA with a shape on Sharpe, so I'll try it out tomorrow. I haven't tried it yet.

Can you post a simple "template" that doesn't require any manipulation anymore, just add methods and implement what is required? So that there is a simple type transfer, string, structure, open form.... Who thinks what?

Алексей Барбашин:

How about posting a simple "template" that doesn't require any manipulation anymore, just add methods and implement what is required? So that there is a simple type transfer, string, structure, open form.... Who thinks what?

Better in your blog and link in the thread. Only in the topic will get lost.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Better on your blog and with a link in the thread. Only in the subject will get lost in the thread.

Which blog?

Алексей Барбашин:

What blog?

You can blog here. Click on your name at the top right and there will be a menu on the left. At the very bottom Blog

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I mean Peter.
The attitude to C# dlls is very good. Barbashin is very good in general - he has found a libu.
Previously, this was only possible through a left-hand compiler or manual editing of the compile.

what's the point ? even a very direct DLL still pulls in the whole CLR machine and configures/maintains every call back and forth. First MT works with it, then the bridge, and back in the same order.

Well, except that it's easier to draw - but otherwise, it's a real bummer.

it's easier to slap forms in Delphi, at least there is no artificial neck with managed/unmanaged code

by the way, the last one is a great profit for those who haven't forgotten Delphi yet.

Алексей Барбашин:

How about posting a simple "template" that doesn't require any manipulation anymore, just add methods and implement what is required? So that there is a simple type transfer, string, structure, open form.... Who thinks what?

Certainly useful, and better really on the blog, it will go in the trash here in 3 days.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what's the point ? even a very direct DLL still pulls in the whole CLR machine and configures/maintains every call back and forth. First MT works with it, then the bridge, and back in the same order.

Except that it's easier to draw - but otherwise it's a pain in the ass.

it's easier to slap forms in Delphi, at least there is no artificial neck with managed/unmanaged code

by the way, the last one is a great profit for those who haven't forgotten Delphi yet.

Didn't Delmfia become .net after 7?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what is the point ? even a very direct DLL still pulls in the whole CLR machine and configures/maintains every call back and forth. First MT works with it, then the bridge, and back in the same order.

Well, except that it's easier to draw - but in all other respects, it's a total bummer.

Let's skip the feminine emotions and go for the numbers. How much load is a CPU put into serving this horrible neck? The CLR engine is constantly running in Windows anyway and we're not the only ones who use it. We are not the only ones who use it. The Windows uses it in the first place.