Signal display case - page 6

There is a list of parameters that screen out fraudulent accounts.

Vadim Novikov:

As a continuation of the topic of my situation, special thanks toEduard_D for the tip.

I'll start with the good news. I got my money back for this signal. And the signal was closed.They also promised to fix the hole in the next update through which all sorts of fraudulent spoofs were able to get into this service.

Let me remind you how it all began. I signed up forGrandCapital signal due to my inexperience.After the foreigners started to write massively in the feedback of this signal.That it's fake. And fake in all languages means the same thing. I started to realize that I don't understand something.

In a detailed analysis of the signal provider, I realised that I was really just being tricked. The cheating technology is simple. Using flaws in the service. Namely.

1) The service does not recognize cent accounts on the serversof FXOpen-Real2 broker forexpen.

2) There is no history of closed accounts on the service, and all records of closed accounts are easily deleted from the profile.

3) Account history is monitored not from the moment of account creation, but from the moment of account registration.

What happens. Seeing such holes. scammers came up with the following scheme. I'm writing scammers. Because after I figured it out. And started analyzing the providers thoroughly.I counted about a dozen possible suitors. So.

Having created a lot of cent accounts where the cents are displayed as real dollars, the scammer starts working very aggressively.In order to get the maximum yield and the minimum drawdown.To make the account look very attractive. Naturally. In an ultra-aggressive trade.He's losing money on some accounts. But one account does make it to the finish line. Usually. It's the beginning of the month.When the returns are already in. And there's no need to work for the next two months. Only occasionally making trades under the "overstaying" scheme.Then he starts building up subscribers and his profile.And that's it. Wait for the dummies. His goal for the next 2 months. Maximum subscribers.Then as luck would have it. In case of bad luck. The account is deleted. The records are deleted. And everything starts all over again.

That's it. Be careful! And also. I agree withVasiliy Pushkaryov. What.To distinguish such scammers from traders, you have to wait for 3 months from the moment you registered your signal on the service.If trading does not change drastically, you can invest in a trader.But if the style of trading changes under the conditions described above, then 100% cheater.However, there is another side. Aggressive investors try to enter aggressive traders early.If they wait so, it is already quite dangerous to enter.So half a year of statistics is a lot for aggressors. And for conservatives it's not enough. I've come to a conclusion.There is no sense in subscribing to traders with the yearly statistics at this service.

Yeah, that's the most popular scheme on this service.

They open 100 accounts and trade in different directions. 99 accounts are drained, one remains, and that one is added to the service.

They choose servers that don't say they're cents.

in the first month of the signal in the service - 200 people are subscribed for 50 quid. it turns out 10 000 earnings.

They have a lot of money to spend on the service.

I don't see signal #1 in the MT4 signal lists for some reason. Is this the case for everyone?

If so, I wonder why?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I don't see signal #1 in the MT4 signal lists for some reason. Is this the case for everyone?

If so, I wonder why?

That's it, it's already appeared. Strange that it was disappearing.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
It's all there now. Strange that it was disappearing.

The drawdown was over 30% and that's probably why it's disappearing.

I deposited the money at a 30% drawdown, the risk on the signal is now 138%

Konstantin Nikitin:

So the drawdown there was more than 30%, hence the disappearance most likely.

Ah. Exactly. )

Konstantin Nikitin:

So the drawdown there was more than 30%, hence the disappearance most likely.

Wrong, there are signals with much larger drawdowns.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wrong, there are signals with much larger drawdowns.

Of course there are, but if the drawdown exceeds 30%, they drop out of the rating. And they are not shown in the author's signals.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Of course there is, but when the drawdown exceeds 30%, they drop out of ratings. And they are not shown in the author's signals.

But, they are available for copying. And they are present in the ratings, they don't drop out.