Signal display case - page 2

The amazing thing is that to get 66% profit in a month with a maximum drawdown of 21%, with a Sharpe ratio greater than 1, recovery factor of 280, profit factor of 126, etc. is considered risky trading. 280, profit factor 126 etc., is considered risky trading and is removed from the showcase.

"Too much gain in the last month indicates high risk"

And the losing signals with red readings are so Proudly on the showcase.

And one wonders why they allow you to choose the deposit load percentage when subscribing to the signal ?

I have had six warnings pop up in three months about too much gain in a month. What about when you need to recover after closing at a loss? It turns out: not stopping losses is bad, stopping and recovering is also bad. Making 10% a month is boring.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The amazing thing is that to get 66% profit in a month with a maximum drawdown of 21%, with a Sharpe ratio greater than 1, a rebound factor of 280, a profit factor of 126, etc. is considered as risky trading. 280, profit factor 126 etc., is considered risky trading and is removed from the showcase.

"Too much gain in the last month indicates high risk"

And the losing signals with red readings are so Proudly on the showcase.

I wonder why you have the opportunity to choose the percentage of deposit load when subscribing to the signal?

If you get more than 100%, your profit for the month will be blocked and will not be included in the total profit. As for the deposit load, if I'm not mistaken, the leverage is not taken into account. With 100 leverage the draw will be 5 times bigger than with 500 leverage in the same trade.

100%, 60%, whatever, it's all cheating, because in the end -100% and everyone knows about it.

I do not consider signals with martingale and averaging as signals, because the earnings come not from the accuracy of entry or some subtle pattern,

I do not consider them as signals at all, because the earnings come not from the accuracy of the entry or any pattern noticed, but from the increased risk, and the loss in such "signals" is quick and ruthless.

You should remove them from the storefront and do not mislead subscribers, especially newbies who are poorly versed in such things.

When looking at the chart, a subscriber should see the signal, not a veiled marmot. This can be achieved by a simple restriction in signal rules:

When opening the signal, you should specify the maximum lot (risk), which will be used in the signal.

Prohibit adding positions, only 1 entry per symbol at a time and limit the number of open positions at the same time.

Anatoliy Koscheev:

If you get more than 100%, the profit for the month will be blocked and not included in the total profit. And as for depo loading, if I'm not mistaken, leverage is not taken into account. With 100 leverage it's 5 times more than with 500 leverage in the same trade.

About the deposit, I meant the subscriber's deposit. Perhaps, you don't know that Subscriber has an opportunity to select % of his/her deposit load when subscribing to a signal.

I.e. if the Provider trades at risk, the Subscriber can select 33% of the deposit load and the risk will be 3 times less.

Of course, we should consider the difference between both deposits. If Provider's order opens with 0.01 lot, you won't be able to decrease it if your deposit is 3 times less than Provider's one.

Tetyana Shcherba:

100%,60% it's all cheating, because in the end -100% and everyone knows about it.

I do not consider signals with martingale and averaging as signals, because earnings are not due to the accuracy of the entry or a particular pattern,

I do not consider them as signals at all, because the earnings come not from the accuracy of the entry or any pattern noticed, but from the increased risk, and the loss in such "signals" is quick and ruthless.

You need to remove them from the showcase and not to mislead subscribers, especially newbies who have little understanding of such things.

It's from not understanding forex.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's because you don't understand forex.

Petros, where are all your signals? How many were there last year, 5, 10? All successfully emptied, or you just got tired of such a successful trading :) ?

Tetyana Shcherba:

Petros, where are all your signals? How many were there last year, 5, 10? All successfully emptied or you just got tired of such a successful trading :) ?

You have to ask a question calmly and listen to the answer calmly. That's my advice.

First of all I transferred to a new broker, and secondly, when I started working with investors, I removed my robots and corresponding signals from the market.

They had a subscription price of 99999 all the time, just like now, i.e. they weren't for subscription.

And you also have to improve your strategy all the time.

Mickey Moose:

I wonder how another 0.07 on the showcase will be restored?

LOL

Tetyana Shcherba:

100%, 60%, whatever, it's all cheating, because in the end -100% and everyone knows about it.

I do not consider signals with martingale and averaging as signals, because the earnings come not from the accuracy of entry or some subtle pattern,

You should remove them from the storefront and do not mislead subscribers, especially newbies who are poorly versed in such things.

When looking at the chart, a subscriber should see the signal, not a veiled marmoset. This can be achieved by a simple restriction in signal rules:

When opening the signal, you should specify the maximum lot (risk), which will be used in the signal.

Prohibit adding positions, only 1 input for one symbol at a time, and limit the number of simultaneously opened positions.

Have you tried working in the Inquisition? )) I made 267% in 24 hours this Monday. Although, it was a contest and my account was fygovy, i.e. a demo. But still. Why limit yourself if you can?