Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 30

I see. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

no restrictions on the type of card ?

is a plastic dollar card OK?

My exchanger has 24.5 (I don't know if I can link to it here), I'll try to get it out now

what about the payment of taxes on receipts in dollars?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

What about the payment of taxes on dollar receipts?

No, all risk is on your own account. This is an individual account, by default it is not monitored, if you don't show up with large sums. Therefore, the best way is to register a FOP in the 3rd group and withdraw it to the P/S, paying 5% of taxes on gross income at ease.

Ihor Herasko:

You can't, all risk is on your own account. This is a physical person's account, by default it is not monitored unless you are exposed to large amounts of money. Therefore, the best way is to register a 3rd group FOP and transfer it to a P/S and pay 5% tax on the gross income.

With FOP on the currency account in Ukraine, the problems do not lie in the payment of taxes, but in the accounting.
Part of the currency is sold on a mandatory basis at the Interbank rate on the date of receipt and all the numbers of sales rates and amounts need to conduct as in the ledger, and to submit quarterly declarations.
In short, a big hassle, and no matter how hard you try, but the tax office will still find something wrong and impose a fine.

Sergey Dzyublik:

In the case of a foreign currency account in Ukraine, the problems lie not in tax payments but in keeping accounts.
Part of the currency sold in the compulsory order at the Interbank rate on the day of receipt and all-every digits of the selling rates and amounts need to conduct as in the ledger, and to submit quarterly declarations.
In short, a big hassle, and no matter how hard you try, but the tax office will still find something wrong and impose a fine.

We are talking about a hryvnia account. You have to choose a Ukrainian exchanger for this.

Found some interesting articles on this topic recently. It will be useful for those from Ukraine.

Freelancer (entrepreneur) and electronic money

Freelancer and the law - is it better to work in the black, or legally?

How to register as a freelancer as an entrepreneur...

There are other articles on similar topics, such as the difference between the general taxation system and the flat tax, the rates for 2018, etc.
He writes very simply and clearly.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Found some interesting articles on this topic recently. It will be useful for those from Ukraine.

Freelancer (entrepreneur) and electronic money

Freelancer and the law - is it better to work in the black, or legally?

How does a freelancer register as an entrepreneur?

There are other articles on similar topics, such as the difference between the general taxation system and the flat tax, rates for 2018, etc.
He writes very simply and clearly.

So, this is what we are talking about: to open FOP, to work legally and not to fool yourself. All the more so, the withdrawal fees are comparable to the amount of tax on the 3rd group of a sole trader.

Ihor Herasko:

That's what it's all about - opening a sole proprietorship, working legally and not getting in over your head. All the more so because the withdrawal fees are comparable to the amount of tax paid by the 3rd group of unitholders.

To not get into trouble is to use epayments and not to bring money into the country at all :)