Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 15

Sergey Vradiy:
Guys! What's this all about? What's with all the mysterious messages? I didn't get any. Where and how was it supposed to arrive?

Apparently, it only comes to those who have used WebMoney to withdraw. If you haven't used it, the company probably didn't think it was necessary to inform you.

Ihor Herasko:

Apparently, it only comes to those who have used WebMoney to withdraw. If you haven't used it, the company probably didn't think it was necessary to inform you.

I withdraw every few days. Nothing has been sent to me. Who, personally, should I complain to the General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation? Please advise. I will complain. Usually my complaints and litigation bring me a profit.

Vladimir Karputov:

What limits. Don't make a big deal out of it. For a verified user, the limits of EP system are not limits for mql5.user, they are unreachable horizons :) .

Is $35 for service a norm? For a regular record?

You are a person of interest. Your answers are predictable. You do not have to answer.

After problems with Webmoney began in spring 2016, I started using PayPal.

There are no problems with withdrawal, I linked a ruble bank account to PayPal. But the withdrawal fee is 2% + a pesky USD->RUB conversion rate.

Sergey Vradiy:

I withdraw every few days. Nothing has been sent to me. Who should I personally complain to the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation? Tell me. I will complain. Usually my complaints and litigation pay off.

What are you withdrawing? At MQL you have :0 signals, 0 products, 0 articles.

Or are you reading diagonally again?

Mikhail Zhitnev:

After problems with Webmoney began in spring 2016, I started using PayPal.

There are no problems with withdrawals, I linked a ruble bank account to PayPal. But the withdrawal fee is 2% + a shitty USD->RUB conversion rate.

A commission of 2% is fabulously cheap in my opinion. I will have to study your experience )))) I'm happy with 5%.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What are you outputting? At MQL you have :0 signals, 0 products, 0 articles.

Or are you reading diagonally again?

Don't swear like that, it does not make you look good. I do not work here, not at all. I write articles as a freelancer on a bunch of sites. As for products and articles, I've added something to the codebase, there's plenty to read about on the blog too. Let's have some respect for each other.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Card maintenance $2.9(per month)

Thank you.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What's next?

What is the difference with PayPal?

You get the same fees.

And $35/year, no maintenance fee forEpayments?

ePayments - opening wallet and maintenance WITHOUT card is free

mql5 →[0%]→ ePayments →[2%]→ WMZ →[-2%]→ WMR →[2%]→to my bank account | total 0+2-2+2=2%

mql5 →[2%]→ PayPal(USD)→[5%]→ PayPal(RU)→[0%]→within bank account,| the total is 2+5+0=7%

difference 3,5 times (2*3,5=7)

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is $35 for the service normal? For a regular record?

You're a person of interest. Your answers are predictable. You don't have to answer.

For the withdrawal of $2000 you pay WM at least twice at 0.8%, which is already $32.
So the devil is not as bad as it is painted.