Is there a universal system? - page 9

Vadim Chernyavski:

And if there is..... not only universal, but also with a 100% guarantee ...How much can you offer. for a complete understanding of any financial instruments, in any financial markets ..... you will take all waves from start to finish at least on the m1 or m5 and up to the monthly chart.... can offer such knowledge and, take an apprentice for 4 days ...but only one apprentice ..... write, if interested and, if it is affordable to agree with me....

Seeing your double pasting of the text of the author of the topic, you have to think that you got dumb students, because you're used to repeat everything twice.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Hmm. Watch this. You have arrived at the right understanding.
I'm only surprised that you don't consider your inventions to be art.

Yes, you're right! For me, trading is a complicated technical task, so its solution is tied to a flat chart in two coordinates. And that doesn't really suggest "ART"...

By the way, the problem turned out to be not very difficult either... though any problem solved subsequently seems not particularly difficult...

For me, developing a TS is much more interesting than playing chess or even poker, which I've had good results at.

Universal systems do exist, but it takes a lot of time to create them. That is why they are not lying around in the public domain.

Uladzimir Izerski:

For me, developing a TS is much more interesting than playing chess or even poker, which I've had good results at.

Universal systems do exist, but it takes a lot of time to create them. That is why they are not lying around in the public domain.

In chess the number of combinations, although huge, is limited. In the market it is also enormous, but it is also the boundaries of their number - floating relative to the more global fundamental trends, around which the speculative interests dance.

The most universal system is a properly thinking head at the right moment.

Depending on the current market situation, the head must think in time and correctly whether to enter a trade now and by which TS,

There is no universal system. I read it somewhere and someone explained it to you correctly. The entire trading process is based on historical data, taking it as a basis. No one knows the future, so you have to understand that you will only make assumptions based on past events. A kind of astrology but with finances. And here's the first point (as explained to you), it's that you must have enough money in your account to start turning a profit. With 10 dollars you'll never start a good trade; to use greed not in the form of saving - will lead to the loss of the deposit immediately. And every strategy has its success. So, when it is developed by man, he bases on his inner feeling of the world and it will not suit you, because being late, or rushing for a split second, you will lose everything, and the one who developed this strategy - will trade by it in the future, and make a profit. So you have to deal with yourself, with your perception, to understand the logic of what's going on and not ask such questions. My answer is: all strategies and each of them is special, and in the right hands leads to the success of its owner.

The first thing to do is to define the concept of what a "universal system" is in order to provide a meaningful answer to the question posed here.

Without that definition, which is clear and precise, it is impossible to get a clear and precise answer.

And it turns out - who goes into the woods, who goes into the woods...

You should not say so about flat, it is taken as a base for many strategies and it is used to make addition to the main deposit. So, you have to reconsider the obvious and come to an opinion and take it as a base and develop your strategy on it.

And how can a trend ruin?!, it is not clear at all and this kind of talk is from the realm of dissidence - everything is bad and everyone who talks is talking wrong. Why do you need charts with different periods? A strange perception?!

Олег avtomat:

The first thing to do is to define the concept of what a "universal system" is in order to provide a meaningful answer to the question posed here.

Without that definition, which is clear and precise, it is impossible to get a clear and precise answer.

And it turns out - who goes where, who doesn't...

I understand that TS should work in any TF and with any tool. I do not think there are any other variants.