MT5 is for programmers, not traders - page 12

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, I get a jar of jam and a basket of biscuits every week. )))) Now I can see why some PLOs don't fit in their heads - a pea-sized brain, but a soul full of anger at the whole world.

That's the point, it seems that they do not give it to you. And you want it so badly that you can't even stand it. You probably don't want to work with your hands, the market won't let you, and they won't take you.
This is not anger, but a natural reaction to your deliberate and repeated exaggeration.

Alexander_K2:

Here - I agree. However, one must take into account that this forum is a gathering of programmers, who, although they do not know anything about physics, are very strong "coders". This is their hangout, figuratively speaking. Actually, I have already understood it, that I got a little wrong - but, nevertheless, it is interesting to read.

That's what the subject is about. MT5 is for professionals with specialized education - for programmers.

You pay, we write.

Vitaly Stepanov:

This is what the topic is all about. MT5 is for people with a professional background, with a professional education - for programmers.

You pay, we write.

I agree. This is work and there is nothing for outsiders to complain about.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

SB is not a textbook example. SB is for problem solving. It has a threshold of entry. Imho, it is not very high, but it is there. Again, though, I agree that SB could have been easier and better written, which it is not, because SB was written by average programmers.

Do I throw it in as a textbook example, that's for the esteemed one above. He refers to it as part of the teaching material. (Unless, again, he is clinging to the literalness of the meaning which is clear to all).
Here. Even on such basic things you advanced people do not have a common opinion. And you are trying to agitate newbies.

Vitaly Stepanov:

This is what the topic is all about. MT5 is for people with a professional background, with a professional education - for programmers.

You pay, we write.

Yeah. Just a slogan. Suggest that the MC put it in the title of the site. And there will be no one else to write by these very pros.

Vitaly Stepanov:

You pay, we write.

Vitaly, let's be honest. Do I understand correctly that you have interesting ideas that you want to code, but do not know how, and entrust them to experienced coders, or do not dare, or is it too expensive? Why berate the platform, its developers, the hobbyist and fan community? There are plenty of options to formulate your task and outline your budget. Let's start making the case and then "chat over a glass of tea".

Alexander_K2:

I agree. This is a job and outsiders have nothing to complain about.

And who are the outsiders? The ones who don't want to pay? Those who want to test their own strategies without playing spoiled phone.

As for the trading terminal, its language has to be specific to trading, with relevant functions and ready-to-use program solutions!

P.S

As for the brokers, their aim is to get a better trading experience.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, I get a jar of jam and a basket of biscuits every week. )))) I can see why some PLOs can't fit in their heads - a pea-sized brain, but a soul full of anger at the world.

You're a bad boy.

Sergey Vradiy:
Vitaly, let's be honest. Do I understand correctly that you have interesting ideas that you want to code, but do not know how, and leave them to experienced coders, or do not dare, or is it too expensive? Why berate the platform, its developers, the hobbyist and fan community? There are plenty of options to formulate your task and outline your budget. Let's start making the case and then "chat over a glass of tea".
1-Why would he tell you his ideas. Maybe they're intimate and he wanted to code himself. There were other questions in the thread, why are you answering your own questions.
2No one has scolded the platform, much less the community. Why are you slandering the man. Do you have any idea what he was talking about.

Bummer.

Vitaly Stepanov:

Who are the outsiders? The ones who don't want to pay? Those who want to test their own strategies without playing a spoiled phone.

As for the trading terminal, its language has to be specific to trading, with corresponding features and ready-to-use program solutions!

P.S

I don't want to take away the prog's bread and butter, I just want to work effectively.

Do you want to get free spinning, wobblers and instructions? And after that, you want to "work efficiently" while the progers do what you are not smart enough or have the patience to study? Pearls are not downloadable from the internet. You have to dive for them.